Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

So no one actually asked for this but I’ve been very curious about the new LAWLESS - Morning After Whipped Mousse Concealer

and they had them in one of my local stores B91B45B6-5334-47F3-9F31-2189D0DF26EF.jpeg

E9890C13-E14A-46F9-8073-19E58116E60A.jpeg

B4C4A6F7-DBB7-490F-877A-CCFCFCB9F818.jpeg

No need to wait for solicitations here @Kim888 ! These look interesting. Did you end up grabbing one? 

@missjeanie  Not today but I may pick it up before the sale is over! Im trying to be good and only place one more order but I’m trying to wait for fabfitfun spoilers tomorrow and Friday before finalizing!

That's just being a smart consumer @Kim888 !  

@Kim888 I have been so curious! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Swatches of one of my newest favorite palettes:  Dominique Cosmetics Latte Palette

012019dominique latte swatches.jpg

So cute yet creative! I love these swatches @Tamara76  😄

Awww - Thank you so much, @HelenBT ! ❤️

@Tamara76 Your swatches are always so cute and creative. Makes me want to buy everything you swatch! Thanks for making it so fun!

Best,
Rebecca 

You're so sweet!  Thank you, @RebeccaBT ! ❤️

Here are my swatches of the NARS Ignited palette - Thank you again for this amazing gift, Sephora! ❤️

011219narsswatches.jpg

oh my gosh! I love the unicorns. So creative and different @Tamara76 🙂

Awww Thank you, @HelenBT !   xoxoxoxo

@Tamara76 The unicorns 🙂 More great swatches!

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you, @RebeccaBT !  I love unicorns! ❤️ 

ABH Norvina:

072018norvinaswatches.PNG

ABH Violet Liquid Lipstick plus some glosses (Freya,  Venus, Girly, Moon Jelly) - I couldn't truly capture the gloriousness of these glosses in a photo, but I tried....

072018abhswatch.PNG

Your swatches are always so perfect! Like legit you make...

Your swatches are always so perfect! Like legit you make me wanna crack open my palette collection and create some of my own!!! 😆 Love it! ❤ @Tamara76

Re: Your swatches are always so perfect! Like legit you make...

Awww - Thank you!   You're so sweet, @SchylarR! ❤️

Ugh, I definitely don’t need this palette, but my soul neeeeeeeeds it. The swatches look great. Thanks for posting them @Tamara76.

@snoflakefaerie  This is a seriously beautiful palette and I am so in love!  I cannot wait for my in-tact palette to arrive! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Does anyone have swatches of the new Becca Bali Sands bronzer?  It would be *amazing* if someone could swatch compare it to Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil or MJ Coconut Omega!

4 Replies
testing