Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

😉

Beautiful!! I really like this one... I think you've sold me!

Gwen, you need to buy it stat!  That color is perfect for you!

Thanks, Guzel! I'm planning to order the entire Feral collection first... All four items gets a little pricey for one go. But then again, free shipping. 😮

Sure!  Oh yes, I hate paying for shipping.  Good idea!

I'm looking for swatches of Tom Ford Black Dahlia and/or Velvet Cherry compared to NARS Charlotte, Vera, and/or Audrey (or other dark reds).  I'm considering purchasing all of these and want to make sure none of them are too close.

kso, except Velvet Cherry - here is everything else:  1st picture was taken outdoors but with flash,  2nd is outdoors with natural (cloudy) light.

Top - Bottom:

NARS Audacious Audrey

NARS Audacious Vera

NARS Audacious Vivien

NARS Audacious Charlotte

Tom Ford Black Dahlia

20151023_145416 (Large).jpg  20151023_145458 (Large).jpg

I think I have lip swtaches of all/most of these.  Let me know.

Thank you so much GC!  

GC got there before me 😄 if you want Black Dahlia against any other dark reds let me know (MAC sin, OCC black dahlia, NARS Bette, Bite 001, Burberry Oxblood, Besame Noir Red)

could you swatch burberry oxblood for me? i want to get it but it's OOS right now lol!

Yep will do that for ya! it's the lip mist I have btw. If I forget just send me a PM 🙂

I will do black dahlia and Velvet cherry today, so you can compare it with MK's to decide 🙂

Here are the swatches in natural light.

L-R: Black Dahlia and Velvet cherry.

TF.JPG.

Thank you so, so much!!!

I have Black Dahlia and the others you listed (just not velvet cherry), I can do some swatches for you tomorrow if that would be helpful 🙂

Yes! I would love that!

Sorry about that! Will do it for you today 🙂

New Rare Beauty Berry blush. It has such a beautiful slip of a feel to it and applied so nicely and evenly. Silky.  Definitely a unique feel to me. Darling compact too. I love her line so far. @itsfi @Anastasiya13 

D1157157-5F89-4ACF-9BB2-1D97D7FDE53A.jpeg

521F4635-9956-4893-A12A-C3D9F7FFA371.jpeg

48F09661-8452-4A5B-AEFC-E07B999C84EA.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Thats pretty, I been curious about her product line, so far I heard mostly good reviews for her stuff.

I’m quite impressed with it @Anastasiya13 . So far I just have this blush and a liquid lip which is really pretty and comfortable! 

@Sunnysmom  Hmm, I should be getting her liquid blush soon, so I am curious to try it out too. Her formula does look soft, especially after seeing the sephora event for her brand.

2 Replies
testing