From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

@blackkitty2014 Congratulations!! can't wait to hear your thoughts on all the products. Hope you feel better soon!!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

You got this too @blackkitty2014?  Yay!  I’m so happy for you!  You’re in good company with @alexasteph and @gonerogue!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

@blackkitty2014  congratulations!  It's a sweet box with a nice variety of products. 🙂

Congratulations @blackkitty2014 What a wonderful assortment of products!

Congratulations @blackkitty2014!  And enjoy them in good health!  

Image result for black kitty gif

Wow @blackkitty2014  This looks like an amazing gratis!  Looking forward to seeing reviews and swatches.

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @blackkitty2014! It looks like a wonderful set of products to try! 😄

congrats @blackkitty2014 !! Can't wait to hear your Kaja thoughts!! Hope you love the fresh glow powder!

Congrats @blackkitty2014 !!! All that Kaja stuff looks so intriguing, I didn't even realize Sephora carried that brand. Hope you feel better soon, at least you'll smell delicious while in bed 🙂

Hahaha @MissPuff. I’m about to post Beauty pet peeve. I have 4 different scents and couple more test vials and I can’t spray any of them because my nose is out of commission. I just can start to smell a little bit today. But yes, I’m very excited to receive perfume gratis. I’m such a perfume junkie you know 😂

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis, @blackkitty2014!  Great news!  🙂

This really looks like fun!  I can't wait to hear your reviews!

Thx you @tsavorite and @melissapurple22. I’m excited. Everything is so cute and fun. I didn’t realize Sephora carries Kaja and starts having V&R sparking line in travel size 😍

Congratulations @blackkitty2014 for gets this wonderful Gratis from Sephora! Excited to hear your thoughts on the new brands and products ☺️💜 Have fun! 

@blackkitty2014 Please do swatches of the eyshadows!  The picture on the site looks SO pretty.

Thx you @CookieGirl1. I sure will swatch them very soon 😉 The Kaja products look so cute.

@blackkitty2014 Wow, what a fun box of goodies!  It's always so neat to get to try out a variety of different new things and it looks like you'll have a lot of fun playing.

@blackkitty2014 ohhh!! That looks like such a fun box of goodies. Congrats and hope you’re feeling better soon!

Thx you @liv545

So happy for you, @blackkitty2014. I hope you feel better soon!!

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 8DAE8C54-187A-4EB5-9557-947A101BA8C0.jpeg
  • D4C0E037-9995-49BA-B0D7-0933F1176C47.jpeg
  • 93B71B35-6816-428A-94DE-838CF506BAD2.jpeg
testing