Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

@blackkitty2014 Congratulations!! can't wait to hear your thoughts on all the products. Hope you feel better soon!!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

You got this too @blackkitty2014?  Yay!  I’m so happy for you!  You’re in good company with @alexasteph and @gonerogue!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA, BY ROSIE JANE LEILA LOU, FRESH, KAJA, LIVING PROOF, VICTOR AND ROLF

@blackkitty2014  congratulations!  It's a sweet box with a nice variety of products. 🙂

Congratulations @blackkitty2014 What a wonderful assortment of products!

Congratulations @blackkitty2014!  And enjoy them in good health!  

Image result for black kitty gif

Wow @blackkitty2014  This looks like an amazing gratis!  Looking forward to seeing reviews and swatches.

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @blackkitty2014! It looks like a wonderful set of products to try! 😄

congrats @blackkitty2014 !! Can't wait to hear your Kaja thoughts!! Hope you love the fresh glow powder!

Congrats @blackkitty2014 !!! All that Kaja stuff looks so intriguing, I didn't even realize Sephora carried that brand. Hope you feel better soon, at least you'll smell delicious while in bed 🙂

Hahaha @MissPuff. I’m about to post Beauty pet peeve. I have 4 different scents and couple more test vials and I can’t spray any of them because my nose is out of commission. I just can start to smell a little bit today. But yes, I’m very excited to receive perfume gratis. I’m such a perfume junkie you know 😂

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis, @blackkitty2014!  Great news!  🙂

This really looks like fun!  I can't wait to hear your reviews!

Thx you @tsavorite and @melissapurple22. I’m excited. Everything is so cute and fun. I didn’t realize Sephora carries Kaja and starts having V&R sparking line in travel size 😍

Congratulations @blackkitty2014 for gets this wonderful Gratis from Sephora! Excited to hear your thoughts on the new brands and products ☺️💜 Have fun! 

@blackkitty2014 Please do swatches of the eyshadows!  The picture on the site looks SO pretty.

Thx you @CookieGirl1. I sure will swatch them very soon 😉 The Kaja products look so cute.

@blackkitty2014 Wow, what a fun box of goodies!  It's always so neat to get to try out a variety of different new things and it looks like you'll have a lot of fun playing.

@blackkitty2014 ohhh!! That looks like such a fun box of goodies. Congrats and hope you’re feeling better soon!

Thx you @liv545

So happy for you, @blackkitty2014. I hope you feel better soon!!

32 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 8DAE8C54-187A-4EB5-9557-947A101BA8C0.jpeg
  • D4C0E037-9995-49BA-B0D7-0933F1176C47.jpeg
  • 93B71B35-6816-428A-94DE-838CF506BAD2.jpeg
testing