Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

I had an awful day today at work, the perfect cap to a really rough week. I had gotten a PM from @KatieBT about a week ago letting me know a gift pack was on offer for me. Today I thought to myself: 'It would be really nice if I got that package from Sephora today. It would be a nice little pick me up.' Correction: It came tonight after dinner and it was a HUGE pick me up!I can't wait to post swatches and review all these lovelies! Sorry for the huge pics. Haven't figured out how to put in spoilers yet! @ClassicallyFab @ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes @veronika23 @Randal 

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

Congrats!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

Congratulations @mermadelove!!

Congratulations @mermadelove! What a great surprise! Lovi...

Congratulations @mermadelove! What a great surprise! Loving the reviews and pictures! Keep it up! I LOVE that peach setting powder!

Re: Congratulations @mermadelove! What a great surprise! Lovi...

@Lazybeautybeast Glad you're enjoying the reviews! That peach powder is AWESOME! I swear I think they put sweetener in it because when I've used it if I'm breathing in while powder is flying I can taste it!

RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

I used this on my daughter's long dark hair this morning. This is gorgeous subtle sparkle, not Halloween glitter. Sparkles in the sunlight. I think it would be hard to see on blonde hair but so fun!

Re: RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

So pretty and sparkly!!!  I bet she feels like a princess!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—.  @mermadelove

Re: RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

@Tamara76 Dint you know it! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿฝ

@ClassicallyFab @PrettyPaint @veronika23 @MissPuff @jozkid @SpaceLlama @greeneyedgirl107 @blackkitty2014  @Tamara76 @angel7594 Hope I got everyone! Thanks for all of the well wishes! Feeling great and ready for more reviews! Last night I tried to get on here to answer everyone's questions, but after posting just a few, I could NOT connect ti BIC. I switched to my phone and same thing! Luckily, things are working fine now ๐Ÿ™‚ Sorry I couldn't mention everyone: It only let's you do 10 at a time! 

RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

This pic shows me with Glimmer Veil, the Josie Maran Drops, and the Too Faced powder. The Too Faced powder is Ah-mazing! It smells fantastic, the packaging has a stay fresh lid inside and it WORKS! I have oily skin and by the end of the day, my oil comes up and breaks trough all of the foundations I usually use. Not so today! Matte perfection all day long! This may also be the effect of the Josie Drops. The base is argan oil and has lemongrass and lavender. The smell is sharp and crisp. I've been using the Korres Rose Vitamin C brightening oil but lately I've been thinking that as much as I love the scent and brightening effect, it's better for dry skin. The oils in the Moondrops seemed much better at hydrating and controlling my oil. It also worked well as a primer but I didn't personally see any highlighting effect. I think it would be hard to use it as a highlighter.

Oh my goodness @mermadelove! You are so adorable!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Beadshopgirl @Tamara76  Awww! You lovelies are making me โ˜บ๏ธ

OMG!  Gorgeous!!!   ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—@mermadelove

@mermadelove Oh Iโ€™m so excited to hear you like the peach powder! I have been wanting to try this! Thanks for the review.

@PrettyPaint I was really excited about receiving it because I've used Too Faced color makeup, but never foundation or setting powders, etc. I LOVE IT!

Hi everyone! Gonna post some pics and reviews of what I sampled so far today! This is KVD Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Rocker. I also got Reverb and will post pics of that once I try it. Magickally enough, those are two of the colors I wanted from this release. I had Heard some really discouraging things about it online. Such as that it was drying or cracked or was uncomfortable. The good news is that I didn't experience any of those things. As you can see the color is amazing. Rocker is a beautiful orange copper with gold and green sparkles. It wore well all day long and only started to come off after I started eating greasy food. Pretty typical of liquid lipsticks. The one thing I did notice is that the glitter tend to migrate off of my lips and onto my face throughout the day not in an unbearable way, but some people might be turned off by that so for that reason I would give it four stars.

Beautiful!

Gorgeous on you @mermadelove!

@jozkid Thanks! It's a new favorite for sure!

O. M. G. !!!!!!  This is perfection on you!!!   @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

@Tamara76 it's better in person!

Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • mermaid4.gif
testing