Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

I had an awful day today at work, the perfect cap to a really rough week. I had gotten a PM from @KatieBT about a week ago letting me know a gift pack was on offer for me. Today I thought to myself: 'It would be really nice if I got that package from Sephora today. It would be a nice little pick me up.' Correction: It came tonight after dinner and it was a HUGE pick me up!I can't wait to post swatches and review all these lovelies! Sorry for the huge pics. Haven't figured out how to put in spoilers yet! @ClassicallyFab @ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes @veronika23 @Randal 

Re: RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

I absolutely love this lippie color @mermadelove. It reminds me of Tom Ford Omar which i adore.  Heart Heart  

Re: RE: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

@blackkitty2014 I agree! I love it so much I'm wearing it again today!

Very pretty, @mermadelove!

@mermadelove That looks beautiful! Iโ€™m so glad to hear these are comfortable to wear and not gritty!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

Congrats @mermadelove! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these as well!

Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

Woohoo @mermadelove! Congrats on your gratis and glad it could help with your tough day! Honestly, who doesn't love some sparkly glitter mail? Come join us in the thread @Madeline7 started, we can all glitter and sparkle together! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Omg-%EF%B8%8F-New-releases-from-KVD-Josie-Maran-Atelier-Co...

Yay! Congrats @mermadelove! What a nice pick me up!  Hope you'll have a great weekend full of fun trying these products!

WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฎ This is so amazing @mermadelove!!  Girl, you are gonna have so much fun with all your new goodies ๐Ÿ’• I love it...   sorry you had a terrible day at work, luckily this arrived & I'm sure put a pretty smile on your pretty face โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Yay!  Glad you ended up getting t ๐Ÿ˜Š Which lipstick colors did you get?!

@Madeline7 I got Rocker ( see above pic) and Reverb which is the intense bright blue. Rocker is SUCH a perfect fall color!

Congrats, @mermadelove! Let us know if you like the perfume. The smell of coffee seems like it would be amazing for the fall season ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

@SpaceLlama Right out of the bottle, it reminds me of YSL Opium. My friend wore it yesterday and on her all day I could smell it almost exactly as it came out of the bottle. This morning on me after about 10 minutes, the coffee notes are the first thing you smell. The tuberose is what it finishes with. It definitely works for fall. Kind of smells like a walk downtown in the fall: coffee fresh air and old leaves.

Re: RE: Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

Oh that sounds delightful, @mermadelove! The smell of coffee and dead leaves are my favourite during autumn. Thank you so much for answering โค I'll be sure to check it out on my next trip to Sephora. 

Re: RE: Re: THANK YOU SEPHORA! And Thnk you to IGK, Too Faced, KatVonD, Josie Maran,Atelier and VERB!

@SpaceLlama Don't get sticker shock, sister. It's $150! I almost fell over, because like I said, i don't usually wear perfume. I haven't purchased high end perfume since high school and even them it was usually eau de toilette so not this pricey! Let's please ignore the fact that this was also nearly three decades ago. I won't tell if you don't! ๐Ÿ˜„

Whoa @mermadelove @SpaceLlama! The 3.3 oz. bottle is $150. We received a 1 oz. bottle. It's not listed online, but if you go by what other 1 oz Atelier fragrances are selling for, it should retail for around $75-80.

@jozkid Thanks for that. I totally missed the distinction because it was the only one listed. Didn't even think to check that what with the sticker shock. โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โšก๏ธ

That would be better, @jozkid! I really hope they do release it as a smaller version by the November sale! Granted, fall will be quite done, but I can't bring myself to buy an expensive product at full price haha. 

@mermadelove omg! I was not expecting that. I only own 1 aerin perfume and I got it at over 50% off ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think I'll get a sample to start and if I fall in love with it, I'll wait until the sale in november haha. Thanks for the heads up!

@mermadelove Sorry that you had a bad day, but glad that the beautiful gift came to cheer you up. I'm so curious about the too faced powder!

Congrats @mermadelove! What wonderful goodies!! Enjoy. ๐Ÿ˜„

Omg @mermadelove! Isn't that so ironic that it came today, of all days!? Yay!! So, so happy that you've been chosen, and that you got it this week!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • mermaid4.gif
testing