Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Swatch Requests

Something Arielaaaaaaaa said on my last swatch inspired this post. She posted "Thanks for the pic, i've been wanting to see swatches!!" (you're welcome btw) 

I know a lot of times there have been products I want see swatched but can't seem to find them on the board. I really like beauty talk for trustworthy reviews and swatches so I came up with a little idea. 

On this post you could send in requests for things you really want to be swatched. If people check in often we might be able to help a few people out. Sometimes I'm never really sure how interested people will be with the products I have so it might be a 50/50 shot of whether or not I take pictures. However if I know someone needs them I would gladly post. 

So in the responses feel free to put what you would like to see, whether it be broad (magenta lipsticks for example) or a specific product (Smashbox Fuchsia Flash Lipstick) 

You could also post what your willing to swatch, so it would almost be like a swatch trade off. 

I don't know if this will work, but it could so let's just see what happens Smiley Happy If you have a product someone requests and are willing to swatch I suppose you should post on the regular board and reply when you've put it up 

~We are all beautiful~

Re: Swatch Requests

So I guess I'll just post one to get us started. If anyone wanted I just got the birthday gift so I could take pictures of that. Personally I'd love to see any swatches of Bite Beauty lipsticks Smiley Happy

~We are all beautiful~

ooo Great thread!

I'd love to see swatches of the tarte brow mousse (taupe &/or medium brown) & any Gelshine colors (except for I'm wired, I have that one) 

random point -- the name @ Arielaaaaaaa comes out so cute in posts Smiley Happy

(see above)

Lol does it??

I would love to see Bronzer swatches. I don't get to spend too much time in my local sephora and am always trying to find swatches online!!! I'm new into bronzers and would love to see pictures!! 

I started the cream shadows and cream blushes/highlighters thread in the vain hope that others would join in since those are two groups of products I'd love to see more swatches of!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors