From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Cheeky Cheeks

Cheeky Cheeks

• 8459 Members
  • 1191 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

The only community where it's acceptable to give cheek... recommendations. From the latest blush trends to the ultimate glam contour routine, we're open to all of your product highlights.

The only community where it's acceptable to give cheek... recommendations. From the latest blush trends to the ultimate glam contour routine, we're open to all of your product highlights.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Can someone recommend a similar color of blush please? Preferably cream or liquid. If powder please talc free only. Thank you
|
Re: Can someone recommend a similar color of blush please? Preferably cream or liquid. If powder please talc free only. Thank you
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @REBELJ since that looks like a burnt orange/ bronzey blush those are the kinds of shades i’m gonna recommend and you can take you ...read more
@REBELJ since that looks like a burnt orange/ bronzey blush those are the kinds of shades i’m gonna recommend and you can take your pick PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's So LA (the powder shade doesn’t have talc in it) Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush Spicy MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Swerve Or the Milani kiss cheek cream bronzer in shade Hey Honey and use it as blush instead of bronzer.
Recent images from this conversation
Restock of Viral Make up for ever face palette
|
Re: Restock of Viral Make up for ever face palette
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Rayray231 @Make Up For Ever has it direct and they just had a 25% off sale. ...read more
@Rayray231 @Make Up For Ever has it direct and they just had a 25% off sale.
Battle of the Highlighters!
|
Re: Battle of the Highlighters!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @OgAzzy, trophy wife, whattabrat is and the diamond bombs are, but I wouldn't say that for all. Which one have you tried? Also w ...read more
@OgAzzy, trophy wife, whattabrat is and the diamond bombs are, but I wouldn't say that for all. Which one have you tried? Also with any highlighter brush choice/application has a lot to do with it.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Cheeky Cheeks
Cheek challenge
For the next six weeks I will be asking about a blush and you tell me if it is worth it or you should save your money! number 1Glo ...read more
For the next six weeks I will be asking about a blush and you tell me if it is worth it or you should save your money! number 1Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Dusk i heard this one is good what do you think meet you back here next Friday to tell you the results!
Fine Lines & Powder Blushes Do Not Mix (for me anyway)
|
Re: Fine Lines & Powder Blushes Do Not Mix (for me anyway)
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: @faeriegirl Thank you! Definitely checking those out! ✌️ ...read more
@faeriegirl Thank you! Definitely checking those out! ✌️
Blush Recommendations
|
Re: Blush Recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Ilovebeauty25 MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm or Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink ...read more
@Ilovebeauty25 MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm or Dior Rosy Glow Blush 001 Pink
What’s the best blush
|
Re: What’s the best blush
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Patrick Ta - Glossier - KVD
Patrick Ta - Glossier - KVD
What is everyone's favorite orange/peachy cream blush?
|
Re: What is everyone's favorite orange/peachy cream blush?
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! I've never seen those ones before. I'm so excited to give it a try!
Thank you! I've never seen those ones before. I'm so excited to give it a try!
looking for a dewy/glowy blush
|
Re: looking for a dewy/glowy blush
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: NARS all the way or if you want to try something else, I would recommend REFY Cream Blush ! ...read more
NARS all the way or if you want to try something else, I would recommend REFY Cream Blush !
Blotchy Blush
|
Re: Blotchy Blush
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: OK, so I’m not exactly sure, but I would maybe try the rare beauty blush, not the liquid one they have really good shades, and the ...read more
OK, so I’m not exactly sure, but I would maybe try the rare beauty blush, not the liquid one they have really good shades, and they’re very pigmented and nice on the cheeks
7,822 Posts