Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Smashbox Master Class 11 Meet the Masters Palette

We swatched a few of our favorite shades from Smashbox's Master Class 11 Meet The Masters Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Smashbox_swatches.jpg

Shades (from left to right):

Lipgloss in Bitten, Buff

Soft Lights Shimmer Blush in Posy Pink

Cream Eyeliner in Caviar

Eyeshadow in Frambois, Peacock, Azure, Flirt, Golden Orchid, Chestnut

Brow Tech Powder in Sable

Do you have a swatch pic of this palette? Post it in the thread below.

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/Q3emNX

Re: Smashbox Master Class 11 Meet the Masters Palette

are there any booklets or pictures samples of how to put on and create a look?

I love this palette, especially for traveling. You only have to pack this plus foundation and some brushes! The colors are gorgeous and the pigments are so high quality. I've utilized the express services multiple times at my nearby Sephora trying to find fun ways to put the colors to good use. 

I bought this & am not as jazzed as originally thought I would be. The colors don't wow me. Don't care for the lip glosses. The blush is too bright. I prefer the Sephora palettes. 

This palette looks really pretty, but upon close scrutiny of the swatches, it seems like the light colors just about disappear on the pale skintone, and I think I am lighter than that. I'll swatch it out when I'm in the store next time, but I think it's going to be too light for me.

Anonymous Insider

If I didn't have as many eyeshadows as I currently have, this would be quite tempting.  Since it has pretty much everything you need without going overboard (think the huge VS makeup kits), this would be a good starting place for someone just getting into makeup that Sephora carries.

Kimmi, I couldn't agree with you more. I have so many eyeshadows, but these do look very pretty.
Anonymous Insider

Oooh...so pretty! I'm definetly adding this to my shopping list (which currently has around 150 products...yikes!) Thanks so much for swatching it- that really helps me decide what to buy because I can see how it would look on my skin tone.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • Smashbox_swatches.jpg
testing