From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Complexion Club

Complexion Club

• 55767 Members
  • 5111 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Complexion Club
You Skincare Routine👇🏼
|
Re: You Skincare Routine👇🏼
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!! ...read more
@KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!!
New Post in Complexion Club
Foundation match
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and blue veins. What shade would I work for my skin (from any brand)? Also, I have oily and acne-pro ...read more
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and blue veins. What shade would I work for my skin (from any brand)? Also, I have oily and acne-prone skin.
Comparable powder
|
Re: Comparable powder
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mumma2005, Sephora reformulated this product to be talc free, SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder Foun ...read more
@mumma2005, Sephora reformulated this product to be talc free, SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder Foundation 15 Nude works be equivalent. Hourglass also made a new powder Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Pressed Powder and there's always Hourglass Mini Ambient® Lighting Powder
Haus Labs vs Dior Backstage
|
Re: Haus Labs vs Dior Backstage
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much for responding! I absolutely think the Haus Labs foundation is worth the hype!! It sounds like it has a similar fin ...read more
Thanks so much for responding! I absolutely think the Haus Labs foundation is worth the hype!! It sounds like it has a similar finish than Dior. Very natural with a slight glow. Haus Labs definitely has more coverage right off the bat. And a bonus, I don’t notice any oxidation!!Again, I haven’t had this foundation long, so I haven’t worn it in summer months, but it wore beautifully in the late fall and winter months. I think if you love Dior Backstage, you’ll enjoy Haus Labs!
Shade match
|
Re: Shade match
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much! Will definitely try it! ❤️
Thank you so much! Will definitely try it! ❤️
New Post in Complexion Club
Shade finder
Hi! Would somebody help me to find my shade match, I use the nars radiant creamy concealer in the shade cafe au lait and I would l ...read more
Hi! Would somebody help me to find my shade match, I use the nars radiant creamy concealer in the shade cafe au lait and I would like something with more coverage, I gravitating for the pat McGrath concealer or the hourglass for more coverage, witch shade do you think would suit me best! Thank u
Foundation not sticking and face having peeling
|
Re: Foundation not sticking and face having peeling
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Do you also have dry skin? Applying matifying products or powders to dry skin will cause flaking. Even with oily skin, there is a ...read more
Do you also have dry skin? Applying matifying products or powders to dry skin will cause flaking. Even with oily skin, there is a thing as putting too much matifying products on. If you have dry skin, put on a good moisturizer before foundation and when using powder to set, do the lightest dusting (using fluffy brushes help ensure you're not picking up too much product) If you have oily skin, still moisturizer before foundation, you can use a gel moisturizer. Many recommend avoiding cream blushes and cream contours because they are oil based and make oily skin, more oily. A press powder over a foundation can help with oil control but putting too much can cause seperation still. Also, in your photos, I barely notice any flaking 😂 so hopefully it's not too noticeable unless you're up close with someone All the best! Let me know if you try any tips
Recent images from this conversation
16,874 Posts