From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Complexion Club

Complexion Club

• 55771 Members
  • 5112 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Complexion Club
Bare Minerals Bare Pro
|
Re: Bare Minerals Bare Pro
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Stephyl25 according to the chart they gave, the equivalent would be fair 15 neutral  ...read more
@Stephyl25 according to the chart they gave, the equivalent would be fair 15 neutral 
Recent images from this conversation
You Skincare Routine👇🏼
|
Re: You Skincare Routine👇🏼
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!! ...read more
@KileyRhys @You might to check out this existing thread Drop your skin care routine!!!
New Post in Complexion Club
Foundation match
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and blue veins. What shade would I work for my skin (from any brand)? Also, I have oily and acne-pro ...read more
I have blond hair, blue eyes, and blue veins. What shade would I work for my skin (from any brand)? Also, I have oily and acne-prone skin.
Comparable powder
|
Re: Comparable powder
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mumma2005, Sephora reformulated this product to be talc free, SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder Foun ...read more
@mumma2005, Sephora reformulated this product to be talc free, SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder Foundation 15 Nude works be equivalent. Hourglass also made a new powder Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Pressed Powder and there's always Hourglass Mini Ambient® Lighting Powder
Haus Labs vs Dior Backstage
|
Re: Haus Labs vs Dior Backstage
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much for responding! I absolutely think the Haus Labs foundation is worth the hype!! It sounds like it has a similar fin ...read more
Thanks so much for responding! I absolutely think the Haus Labs foundation is worth the hype!! It sounds like it has a similar finish than Dior. Very natural with a slight glow. Haus Labs definitely has more coverage right off the bat. And a bonus, I don’t notice any oxidation!!Again, I haven’t had this foundation long, so I haven’t worn it in summer months, but it wore beautifully in the late fall and winter months. I think if you love Dior Backstage, you’ll enjoy Haus Labs!
Shade match
|
Re: Shade match
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much! Will definitely try it! ❤️
Thank you so much! Will definitely try it! ❤️
New Post in Complexion Club
Shade finder
Hi! Would somebody help me to find my shade match, I use the nars radiant creamy concealer in the shade cafe au lait and I would l ...read more
Hi! Would somebody help me to find my shade match, I use the nars radiant creamy concealer in the shade cafe au lait and I would like something with more coverage, I gravitating for the pat McGrath concealer or the hourglass for more coverage, witch shade do you think would suit me best! Thank u
16,876 Posts