From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Complexion Club

Complexion Club

• 55629 Members
  • 5093 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Complexion Club
Naked wrightless foundation
|
Re: Naked wrightless foundation
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @vivianwho if you’re talking about the “Stay Naked Weightless Foundation” It’s available on Urban Decay’s website ...read more
@vivianwho if you’re talking about the “Stay Naked Weightless Foundation” It’s available on Urban Decay’s website
foundation match
|
Re: foundation match
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ashleyrod22 going to get shade matched in a Sephora store might be the most helpful approach for you but I'd also highly recommen ...read more
@ashleyrod22 going to get shade matched in a Sephora store might be the most helpful approach for you but I'd also highly recommend checking out the Findation website--it will help generate matching foundation shades for you 🙂
HELP - RECCOMENDATIONS FOR ACNE-PRONE AND SENSITIVE SKIN
|
Re: HELP - RECCOMENDATIONS FOR ACNE-PRONE AND SENSITIVE SKIN
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @marinh10 Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane feels more like a serum so is pretty good at just evenin ...read more
@marinh10 Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane feels more like a serum so is pretty good at just evening out your skin. And for spot concealing the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is always my go to
Color corrector for fair skin
|
Re: Color corrector for fair skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: My skin is light and cherry blossom works great for me @Amirazzz. ...read more
My skin is light and cherry blossom works great for me @Amirazzz.
Fenty vs. Kat Von D
|
Re: Fenty vs. Kat Von D
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You can use the foundation shade finder on Sephora website just put kvdbeauty as the brand and the shade you use it will give you ...read more
You can use the foundation shade finder on Sephora website just put kvdbeauty as the brand and the shade you use it will give you all the similar shade of other foundation brand .
Let's talk Bronzers & Contour
|
Re: Let's talk Bronzers & Contour
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @okokliv The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer Fair Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Inda Sun And ...read more
@okokliv The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Matte Bronzer Fair Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Inda Sun And for contour i like the MILK MAKEUP Sculpt Cream Contour Stick Toasted
New Post in Complexion Club
LANCÔME Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation Stick
Is the stick foundation being discontinued or reformulated like the liquid?
Is the stick foundation being discontinued or reformulated like the liquid?
New Post in Complexion Club
Under Eye Bag Concealer
I have the “finely antiqued” under eye glam look, but I’ve finally found a product that covers my bags! Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Bri ...read more
I have the “finely antiqued” under eye glam look, but I’ve finally found a product that covers my bags! Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer Finally I found THE all time best concealer ever! Its smooth texture and incredibly long blending capabilities can’t be compared. It doesn’t crease, if applied properly, and looks flawless all day long!
Shade match?
|
Re: Shade match?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @PinkyDelphinium try visiting the Findation website--you can find a matching/comparable shade of a complexion product based on pro ...read more
@PinkyDelphinium try visiting the Findation website--you can find a matching/comparable shade of a complexion product based on products that you already have and use.
Lancôme foundation shade
|
Re: Lancôme foundation shade
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Natoots If you want, you could try mix in white pigment to the foundation shade you have to make it lighter. The LA girl pro colo ...read more
@Natoots If you want, you could try mix in white pigment to the foundation shade you have to make it lighter. The LA girl pro color foundation mixing pigment is cheap and good. But if you just want a whole other shade, then I’d suggest contacting sephora’s chat support and they can help you find a better shade.
16,833 Posts