Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show me your beauty space!

I love seeing the creativity that goes into creating a beauty space or vanity. I completed mine today and couldn't be happier so show me yours! (don't mind my striped pjs!!)

Tags:

Re: Show me your beauty space!

Hi MU Fans:

My condo in Malibu came down in the fires last November so I am starting over while rehomed in Seattle. Can someone help me find tall make-up organizers for my new countertop space? I have everything just smashed into a drawer and it depresses me every time I look at it. And that's terrible because just looking at make-up makes me smile. Thanks, Lanie Baer

It’s time for me to get a vanity set. Open to suggestions 

From another thread but this is most of my stuff and where I beat my face.

RE: Show me your beauty space!

My little vanity! My happy place💕 I REALLLYY want a big light up Hollywood style mirror instead of the plane boring white one that I have now though. I don’t have very good pics so I only posted a few. The last one was taken in the middle of reorganizing my palettes, the other two are how it normally looks! Follow me on Instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction for more makeup pics💋

Re: RE: Show me your beauty space!

@samkeaysxo, I love your beauty space! Your Mochino bear looks perfect on his shelf surveying his domain.

Where did you get your chair at @shawna1ynn? I need it! 🖤🖤🖤

I got mine at winners, but it was on clearance for being an ‘old model’ .. google ghost chair and see what you can find! 

@shawna1ynn I love this question! will definitely be posting mine later when I get home

Everyone has such beautiful makeup spaces! Now I’m inspired to share my little beauty corner too. 💋💄👄

I love your beauty corner, @sephoraaddict918!

Thank you @curlychiquita!!! 😊

@sephoraaddict918  what lovely wall decorations! It reminds me of my friend’s wall which is covered in quotes and other cute things^^

Thank you so much @Guessgal!!! 😄

I was just reorganizing some makeup and perfume bottles on my dresser and thought I would share!44A10556-63CA-414F-9793-F1EF16766054.jpeg

Every time I do a full face, I end up getting my makeup items scattered all over the place bc I have to rifle through the storage boxes and I’m usually rushing after my makeup is done. What do you guys do to keep things tidy while doing your makeup?

IMG_8350.jpgIMG_8355.jpg

Oh my goodness!  I both like it and I don’t.  I like it cause you’re very well aware of everything you own and I don’t like it cause you’re very well aware of everything you own:D:D:D. Plus sometimes I just shove things in drawers and this doesn’t allow for that;). It looks beautiful and so very well organized!  @fantaji. I love your beauty space! 

@heartsmyface Haha exactly!!! Declutters are a breeze with this setup. 

If I have to look at those 2 mini naked palettes, which I haven't touched in months and months, much longer - I will go insane. So as soon as I pick up a couple things I've been eyeing - those are out! 

I LOVE that you can see through your tabletop to the contents of your drawer! Amazing set up @fantaji

Having a transparent top (and limited space) has been crucial for keeping my collection relevant and manageable. I'm itching to get rid of a couple things in there that have been an eyesore for some time now. 

@heartsmyface Thank you! I'm not sure about the exchange rate, but those are a good deal yes?

Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • I have two of these storage cabinets: one for new items and the other for things I'm not currently using.
  • The top of my vanity- which is a writing desk. I needed the space!
  • Additional storage for hair, body and hair care and some mailing stuff.
  • IMG_2186.JPG
  • dmn.gif
  • image.jpg
  • Not up yet:)
  • IMG_2293.JPG
  • IMG_2289.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_1986.jpg
testing