Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your “Everyday” Makeup!!

Hello everyone! I’ve really loved the threads where we share our beauty collections, so I thought it would be fun to share our “everyday” makeup. I have a growing collection of makeup (like most of you, I think) but I also have a makeup bag that holds my everyday makeup items, the “usuals,” if you will.👇 It’s the bag I take when I travel, the makeup that I almost always wear— my essentials. I would just love to see everyone else’s “everyday” makeup or makeup essentials! Thanks so much for sharing!! ❤️

Re: Show Me Your “Everyday” Makeup!!

Love it!! I was just thinking the Soft Glam palette would make a good everyday palette! Once I get through my panning projects, that’ll be my next go-to palette.👍

That UD primer is on my list of things to try- I’ve heard some good reviews! How are you liking it? Still searching for a good one. 😉

Thank you so much for sharing!! @angel7594

@Shosh85 The UD primer is my favorite of all I tried, it helps my shadows stay on really long. Definitely recommend it! <3

Third time’s the charm!- you’re now the 3rd person who’s recommended this to me, so I’ll take that as a sign and just buy it already, lol! 

Thanks, @angel7594! 😂😉🤗

IMG_2398.jpg

Here are my regular items! I didn't include the brushes though, and the lipstick varies.

Love it!! I see you’re a lover of NARS as well! I haven’t had a NARS product do me wrong yet! 👌

What eyeshadow palette is that?  I don’t think I’ve seen that one!

Thank you so much for sharing, @malday!!

Its really fun to see what people use on a daily basis! 😉

It's actually a bronzer/highlight palette from Charlotte Tilbury! I use the bronzer part as a contour since it isn't super warm Smiley Happy

Oh, cool! I do the same thing with some bronzers! 👌😉 @malday

Hiiii guys!

It's been a while since I've posted on this thread and i've recently had a pretty big shift in my makeup routine. It's nice and steamy in north texas these days so i've fully embraced a dewy, glowy, look with cream products. Here is what i've been working with:

IMG_5700.jpg

Spoiler
Becca Primer
LM Tinted Moisturizer
Fenty contour
Becca liquid highlight
ABH Brow Definer
NARS Wanted (basically just smushing all the shimmery shades on the lid with my finger)
BTS mascara
UD setting spray

@scott1201 Nice, simple set-up! Cream products are my favorite! They seem to do the best with my dry skin!

I own that Becca primer but still haven’t used it! How do you like it? I’ve been using Too Faced Hangover RX lately and it’s the only one I’ve found so far that doesn’t dry out my skin 😬

I’ve been using that UD All Nighter as well, it seems to work great, just not crazy about the smell- (I keep using it so its obviously not that bad) 😉👃

Still on a search for a Holy Grail setting spray and primer!

Thanks for posting! You reminded me that Ive changed out a couple things too and in need for updating as well 😉

I really enjoy the primer, @Shosh85.

At first i thought it wasn't doing much, but i've come to love it the past month or so. I would consider myself a light / light medium (that makes no sense) yellow-toned complexion (LM in Nude) and it is VERY brightening on me. I've read some reviews that people wear it alone and i don't think i could; it's too purple for my complexion. I don't look for pore filling or smoothing primers, so i really enjoy this one for brightening.  

@scott1201 Oooh I love it! Does the Fenty play nice with everything else? I'm still experimenting with primer combos for it.

Yes! It blends so easily and doesn't move around any of the other base products. I was also impressed that it doesn't pull on the skin at all when applying straight from the tube (which is what i do because.... lazy) @fieldsofclover

@fieldsofclover Does Fenty have a light enough shade for you? If there is, there just might be some hope for me, lol! 🤗

@Shosh85 I'm a 110/120 in Fenty and I have the Porcelain one. It works out great! I think it would be better if my skin were a little more oily, even. The Amber shade here is supposed to be great for contouring if you're pale.

So... this happened 🛍️😳 I really love this collection, though. I'm wearing it almost every day right now.

Also, now that I'm getting outside in natural light more, I'm realizing the LM is too dark for me even though it's the lightest shade so I need to exchange it for something else. Thinking about going for the new Hourglass retouching fluid instead. Sigh 👻

IMG_20180510_130345.jpg

You've almost got a NARS Capsule collection here, @fieldsofclover! The packaging is just so beautiful. Which lipsticks did you get? 

@fieldsofclover I am loving the Nars x Erdem collection too! I just picked up another blush and the highlight pencil and it's sooo dreamy. Which lip colors did you get?

@MissPuff @scott1201 I got all the bright ones, haha. the collection had one opaque red and five semi-sheer colors... I got Bloodflower (the opaque one), Carnal Carnation (red-fuschia), and Larkspur (the purple one, but not the super-dark one).

They're nothing impressive in the tubes, because they look so different when you put them on.

Spoiler

IMG_20180517_131515.jpg

Your organization soothes me @fieldsofclover

@michelleshops Oh, me too... opening this drawer is my therapy these days. I almost want to start an Instagram of them, but that's too much work for me so I might start adding them as BIC gallery looks 📸

Look at all that NARS!! The new collection is so pretty!! Do you like the NARS eyeshadow better than the Becca palette? I just promoted my NARS Orgasm blush to my everyday makeup set up. 😉

Trying to find a light enough shade for my paleness is seriously the story of my life, lol! I feel your pain. 😬 Does the Hourglass retouching fluid have a shade light enough?

@fieldsofclover

6 Replies
Photos113
  • IMG_20180126_201256.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_4713.jpg
  • IMG_20180206_092218.jpg
  • IMG_20180214_155615.jpg
  • IMG_20180214_214542.jpg
  • 83F7A058-2944-4878-ADE0-2D9CF69232C2.jpeg
  • PhotoGrid_1518887161552.png
  • Screenshot_20180217-131134.png