Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your “Everyday” Makeup!!

Hello everyone! I’ve really loved the threads where we share our beauty collections, so I thought it would be fun to share our “everyday” makeup. I have a growing collection of makeup (like most of you, I think) but I also have a makeup bag that holds my everyday makeup items, the “usuals,” if you will.👇 It’s the bag I take when I travel, the makeup that I almost always wear— my essentials. I would just love to see everyone else’s “everyday” makeup or makeup essentials! Thanks so much for sharing!! ❤️

Re: Show Me Your “Everyday” Makeup!!

I don't have pictures, but my "everyday" makeup is super super basic. I work from home a lot, but on days that I gotta go into the office it's an hour+ each way and I appreciate my sleep. So my routine is literally just my concealer, which is typically sephora gel concealer, plus ABH brow powder and the lip of the day.

There's the occasional extra like a little highlighter or brow gel, but not often. What lip product I use changes most every time I go in, but it does tend to be pinky-nude colors with the occasional reds. I almost never do my eye makeup for work because I typically wear my glasses and it just takes too much time in the morning and it's pretty obscured by the glasses. Weekends and date night with the fiance is when I break out the contacts the full face of makeup~

@Kay522  Sounds great to me! –Your makeup routine sounds a lot like mine! Date nights are usually the only time I wear a full face! 😉

Thanks so much for sharing! 👌

An addition to my everyday drawer setup! I want to use my palettes more, so I packed away everything on the dresser I didn't use daily and got a different acrylic piece.IMG_20180724_164434.jpg

@fieldsofclover   Love how this looks! Such an excellent idea! I really need to do this– I have so many palettes that get neglected only because I usually just don’t feel like pulling them out and digging though them.😬 

I like this setup, @fieldsofclover!  It makes your palettes easily accessible.

I really like your streamlined approach, @fieldsofclover. And that (Erdem?) Nars palette is sooooo beautiful. How do you like the fresh rose toner? I have been using Jurlique's for awhile, but just recently learned I have been using it wrong. I was using it as a setting spray. Is the fresh a toner or essence? I'm kind of using my Jurlique as a toner now, guessing they are very similar so that's why I am asking you Smiley Happy

@fieldsofclover That's a smart idea!  I know having items I'm trying to use displayed together really helps make a difference.  It makes it easily accessible when I'm in a rush and reminds me to use them.

I really love this idea @fieldsofclover! That’s a nice acrylic piece for housing the palettes and a few other go-to’s, great choice 😄 

These are the products I've been using for my everyday look for the past couple of weeks.  I've really been trying to focus on my skincare and keep my makeup to a minimum.

030.jpg

Hi @itsfi,

I spy with my little eye, the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum! How are you liking this serum? I have so many serums, so I haven't purchased this one yet, but I've been very curious about this one!

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel 

Hi @RaquelBT I am loving the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi!  For the last few weeks, it's been the only product I've used for my base makeup - it evens out my complexion and gives me some healthy color and glow. <3 <3 <3  I highly recommend it.

It took me a few tries to figure out how to incorporate it into my skincare and makeup routine, but once I found what works best for my skin, it's been super easy-peasy!  Most days, I'll mix the D-Bronzi with my sunscreen and apply it over my moisturizer and I'm done.  If I need more coverage on a given day, I'll go in to those areas with some concealer and may set with a light dusting of powder foundation; but for the most part, my morning routine now consists wash face, toner/essence, moisturizer and mixture of sunblock + D-Bronzi serum.  

If you decide to pick it up, let us know how you like it!  Smiley Happy

@itsfi - Thanks for providing me this helpful information! *Adding to my cart as we speak*. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel 

Yes!!!!! 😃 I'm excited to hear how it works out for you, @RaquelBT!

RE: Re: Show Me Your “Everyday” Makeup!!

@itsfi, I love your in-depth reviews. They help me think and re-think my own routine. I previously compared the Biossance peptide eye gel to the DE C-Tango after a few uses. Tonight I have to concede that DE is richer and more plumping. Thank you for encouraging thoughtful reviews😊

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your “Everyday” Makeup!!

@eshoe, thank you for your kind words. And thank you for your thoughts on the Biossance eye gel v. DE C-Tango. I have samples of both and have yet to try them.

@itsfi I've been obsessed with those dear darling tints as well! they are adorable and give such a good flush of color!

@Kim888, they're great, aren't they?!  This is the first one I've tried but I want to go back to pick up a few of the other colors once they've been restocked. They had these Etude House tints, as well as the peripera Ink Velvet and The Saem tints that look like little candies.

@itsfi ohh i have been interested in the peripera Ink Velvet lippies - they look interesting. I have one of the etude house tints which I am happy with!

@itsfi, I've really been focusing on my skincare, also.  I do love to pair a clear face with a nude lip!

@curlychiquita yes to focusing on skincare!!  I'll add more color and makeup to the mix, but for now, I'm all about upping my skincare game and keeping it simple with a nude or MLBB lippie - having seen how many lip products I have that fall into those categories, I could be working the minimalist look for a long time. LOL!  Smiley Wink

623 Replies
Photos113
  • IMG_20180126_201256.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_4713.jpg
  • IMG_20180206_092218.jpg
  • IMG_20180214_155615.jpg
  • IMG_20180214_214542.jpg
  • 83F7A058-2944-4878-ADE0-2D9CF69232C2.jpeg
  • PhotoGrid_1518887161552.png
  • Screenshot_20180217-131134.png
  • 343DA630-1D01-4144-BCA3-E4C979F4E702.jpeg