cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Wow this is super neat! How long did it take? @heartsmyface 

@Guessgal  It took about twenty minutes a shelf measuring and whatnot.  I didnโ€™t do it all in one go though so two days.  

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Speechless โค๏ธ

That looks fantastic @heartsmyface!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hahaha this is me @GG84 @heartsmyface ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

@GG84  ๐Ÿ˜œthank you!  Itโ€™s bringing me a lot of joy to look at.  Now my palettes are safe from literally slipping through the cracks.  Iโ€™m a little annoyed that I canโ€™t cut straight.  Maybe one of these days Iโ€™ll take an electric sander to the super wonky areas, but for now Iโ€™m calling it done. 

My current nail polish collection. It can be hard to realize the full extent of it from the pics; the two darker cabinets are deep, and the polish is at least two deep, if not three or four in some spots. 

Total count 512 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

(ETA: 512 is just the fun stuff, colors, toppers, etc, and doesn't include any base or top coats)

All the polish! Open shelves in the middle are all unused polishes, minus the top shelf (Zoya overflow)All the polish! Open shelves in the middle are all unused polishes, minus the top shelf (Zoya overflow)

Zoya cabinet. Now that it's completely full, I'll stop buying so much from them. I swear :pZoya cabinet. Now that it's completely full, I'll stop buying so much from them. I swear ๐Ÿ˜›

Top cabinet: used purples, used pinks, used OPIs, used redsTop cabinet: used purples, used pinks, used OPIs, used reds

Bottom cabinet: used metallics/blues/greens on the top shelf. Middle two shelves are all unused polishes. Bottom shelf holds stamping/art polishes, toppers, and spare top/base coats.Bottom cabinet: used metallics/blues/greens on the top shelf. Middle two shelves are all unused polishes. Bottom shelf holds stamping/art polishes, toppers, and spare top/base coats.

@RGbrown   This is a dream to look at!  I canโ€™t stop staring at the organization! 

@heartsmyface 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธ

@RGbrown Echoing what other fabulous ladies in the comments below are saying, this is truly phenomenal! I love that you put together cabinets specifically for your nail polishes! I don't have nearly as many nail polishes as you, but I'm feeling inspired to reorganize mine in a more aesthetic way after seeing yours! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Guessgal 

Thanks so much! Polishes look fantastic on display...I hope you get yours out in a way that makes you happy! โฃ๏ธ

Hi @RGbrown, this is such a gorgeous polish collection, and you're so talented with your nails! I'm loving the small lights in the cabinet. 

Best regards,

Laurie ๐Ÿ™‚

@LaurieBT 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’•

Wowzers!!! This was worth waiting for @RGbrown what a fab...

Wowzers!!! This was worth waiting for @RGbrown what a fabulous collection! I'm curious what base/top coat do you use? Your nails always look impeccable!

Thanks so much for the recommendations @RGbrown definitel...

Thanks so much for the recommendations @RGbrown definitely going to check out that top coat, your manicures are always impeccable ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’…

Re: Wowzers!!! This was worth waiting for @RGbrown what a fab...

@silliluci 

Thanks so much! โค๏ธ

For a base coat, I like Butter Nail Foundation; it's a ridge filler (which I need) and it does a good job of holding my polish in place. It's not the best at blocking stains, but frankly, I've never found a base coat that is. It's a little pricey at $18, but can be gotten on sale from time to time. 

For top coat, I cannot sing the praises of Glisten & Glow loudly enough. Fast dry, super shiny, no shrinkage. The only source I know of is their direct site and shipping isn't free (perhaps with a large order, but I think we've established I don't need more polish lol)...but this is just about the only thing in the world I'm willing to pay shipping fees on. It's that good! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

Now this is visually satisfying on a whole new level @RGbrown 

@lmaster 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธ

I just love it, @RGbrown - it's nail polish as art!

@curlychiquita 

Thanks so much! I love having them out and on display ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

5,042 Replies
testing