cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Ohhh!!! I like the look of these @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  Theyโ€™re gorgeous- just not $7000 gorgeous.  I would consider them at a quarter of the price.  I WANT them but sigh, maybe the knockoff version ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh my goodness!!! ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ Yeah, definitely not $7000 gorgeous. Ouch! ๐Ÿ’ธ I wonโ€™t find enough quarters in the couch or pennies in the piggy bank to cover that. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Iโ€™m staying tuned for what you end up deciding on. 

@heartsmyface I got super excited when I saw those on the main page...but yeah that price ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

@Samtian  The price is absolutely ridiculous!  Does it come full of tools for that price?    Ugh but it would blend seamlessly with the blindsโ€ฆ. ha, Iโ€™m not even considering it.  

@heartsmyface I like the idea. I bet you will find the right solution in time. In the meantime I understand how it is not ideal. I am looking forward to hearing about your new storage solutions.

@Mellmars1185  Itโ€™ll sort itself out.  To get something customized they said it will be about a seven month wait so I had to come up with a temporary solution.  Right now Iโ€™m using three trolleys without the wheels as a makeshift skincare area.  Itโ€™s too full and crowded at the moment and doesnโ€™t include any cleansers or body lotions like I ideally would want stored together,  but maybe thatโ€™ll encourage me to pan a few things?  it wouldnโ€™t look so bad if it wasnโ€™t as full but for now itโ€™ll have to do. 
The two towers hold my foundations, powders blushes, bronzers and highlights.  
Ideally I would like to bring my lipsticks out and store them symmetrically on the other side of my Bay Area.  

IMG_1641.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_1640.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface Ooh it is looking so beautiful! Do those lights help?

@Samtian   The lightboxes help A LOT for when the natural light is either non existent or too harsh.  They also warm or cool the lighting in the room.   Theyโ€™re digital and easy to adjust.  Without them Iโ€™d be at the mercy of the weather. Hehe, theyโ€™re my favourite stolen goodies from the conference gear;) 

@heartsmyface beautiful!!!!

@heartsmyface Amazing progress and thank you for the tag! I like your skin care area. Look at all of those masks ๐Ÿ˜. Your lipsticks would look nice like that. What is in the tall dressers? Everything is coming along beautifully. Did you find someone to work with to build the custom storage? You should see my atash right now. It is a work in progress. I think I need to start moving some stuff into the closet ๐Ÿค”

@Mellmars1185  ohhhh the lipsticks in the white towers would be very nice!!   I kinda want something I can tuck away and pull out thoughโ€ฆ. I know what I want but to my knowledge it doesnโ€™t quite exist yet.  I havenโ€™t committed yet with anyone but I did find two companyโ€™s that do custom storage.  Well, one more specializes in closet storage and the other specializes in custom furniture.  My options are still open.  
the tall dressers are actually lingerie chests.  Iโ€™m storing tools (tweezers, spatulas lash curlers etc) in the top of one, then primers, foundations, translucent powders, blushes, bronzers and highlighters.  Thereโ€™s not much room inside the drawers for expanding my collection but everything fits neatly for now:) 

Oh, Iโ€™d love to see your stash! ha, I feel like weโ€™re going to be in a constant state of reorganizing.  Itโ€™s fun to see how things evolve/devolve over time. 

Wow! I love how your palettes are organized @heartsmyface!

@faeriegirl  Thanks!  Itโ€™s nice having them on display and being able to see everything at a quick glance.  

Don't mind me @heartsmyface; I'm just going to sit here and stare ... and stare ... and stare some more. Your palette library is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜ Do you have your palettes catalogued as well?

I love the touches you've added, on top but also within the different sections. Ahhh, there's the Moschino bear!

@itsfi  Thanks and oh gosh no!  Iโ€™m not THAT organized.  Ha I did try a long while back to make a spreadsheet but that idea for tossed when I was only three pages in with the lipsticks.  I donโ€™t have that kind of patience or attention span.  ๐Ÿ˜…

I definitely should not do a spreadsheet for my lipsticks @heartsmyface. Or at least not start with that. Lol. 

@itsfi  Ha i have an inkling youโ€™re waaaay more organized than meโ€ฆ. maybe one drawer at a time?  Starting with something more manageable like mascara or primers? ๐Ÿ˜…. I really really donโ€™t want to know what I have with that much detail.  

Looks like Iโ€™ll definitely need to be strategic about which category to start with @heartsmyface. Mascara and primers sound good, but after I figure out the storage  situation when it comes time to move everything back in. I am foreseeing a 2024 filled with many organizing projects ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

This looks fantastic! Amazing job, @heartsmyface!

@curlychiquita thanks!  

5,042 Replies
testing