cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Luvstravel So organized. I need to try to organize my collection. I seem to be neglecting that on my to-do list ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the inspiration. 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, thanks. I love my black box, just wish I coul...

@RebeccaBT, thanks. I love my black box, just wish I could think of something better than my palette basket, but all my favorite palettes are all different shapes ans sizes ๐Ÿ™„

Seriously gorgeous collection @Luvstravel  The organization is wonderful.

@sprockette, thanks. I love my black box, just wish I cou...

@sprockette, thanks. I love my black box, just wish I could come up with something better than a palette basket.

Great collection @Luvstravel!

@faeriegirl, thanks.

@faeriegirl, thanks.

@Luvstravel what a gorgeous collection!!

@Luvstravel what a gorgeous collection!!

@Imaster, thanks. I tried to keep it organized but someda...

@Imaster, thanks. I tried to keep it organized but somedays it's out of control. I really need to find something better than my palette basket, but I like being able to see my favorites. The other palettes in my drawer may not see daylight for a few months, and I know that's a shame.

@Luvstravel I love your how you've organized your collections! 

@GG84, Thanks

@GG84, Thanks

@Luvstravel Love how organized everything is.  Also, love all the makeup goodies you have from different brands.

@SportyGirly125, thanks. Couldn't show my 2 drawers of ma...

@SportyGirly125, thanks. Couldn't show my 2 drawers of makeup back ups and another section of drawer of all highlighters ๐Ÿ˜‹

What a great collection @Luvstravel ! Your organizer is so luxe Heart That color is beautiful. 

@Mcakes, thank you. I had two smaller clear organizers, b...

@Mcakes, thank you. I had two smaller clear organizers, but it drove me crazy when I could see inside it when my stuff was messy. So actually found this at Ross and its two larger ones stacked on top of each other.

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

This is some of my makeup collection.... Photo 1) Everything on these shelves are mostly Tarte (every single pallet released in 2017 & 2018 thus far), Too Faced (entire peach collection, entire chocolate collection & there other 2017-2018 releases as well except white chocolate bar because they never shipped it then it sold out #bummed), Urban Decay (All NAKED pallets 1, 2, 3 plus Smokey & Heat as well as All 2017-2018 pallet releases); Makeup Forever 1, 2, 3, 4 and a couple others, Huda pallets, Stila Pallets, 1 Lorac - Pirates of the Caribbean pallet, then some other random pallets from color pop, Clinique and so on. But WAIT ~ thereโ€™s more.... Photo 2) tons of brushes on the far left & right of photo, part of my lipstick & gloss collection from UD, Tarte, KVD, & more. The 3 large plastic drawers contain my back up pallets, lippies & more of my favorite things. Then thereโ€™s some of my favorite tarte blushes on top of the drawers in front of my lipsticks, Too Faced & NARS setting powders, then going over to the right thereโ€™s a few of my favorite highlighters (Too Faced, Tarte, Smolder Cosmetics & more) on display in front of a bunch of my Tarte brushes and below that, next to the plastic shelves are 3 of my 2017 Urban Decay vaults (the 4th is on the shelving) followed by the entire lineup of Smolder Cosmetics (Iโ€™m hooked on this little LA brand), and although hard to see from the photos thereโ€™s also a bunch of my eyeliners, lip liners, tarte paint pot cream liner pots, bare minerals shadow pots, and more.... yes there is more... Photo 3) the black 360 rotating spinner contains all my UD, Too Faced & Tarte setting sprays, prepping sprays & creams, tarte rainforest of the sea H2O moisturizer, under eye moisturizer & neck moisturizer, moroccan oil, UD Velvatizer, UD mix in medium, different Too Faced bronzer & highlighters, beauty blenders, artist couture highlighters (OMG STUNNING), as well as my different foundations, concealers & eye primers and there is more stuff I cannot think of at the moment. Then there is my rotating 360โ€™ lippie organizer filled with all UD, Tarte, KVD, Bare Minerals, Buxom, Color Pop, and some others.... As crazy as it is I could literally go on & on and take even more photos of the cabinets filled with my skin care stuff, more makeup, and so on. All purchased at Sephora or directly from the brand itself. Iโ€™m such a makeup addict. I think I found the right group. Lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@BohoBeauty1313
I literally have no words. It's a makeup lover's haven!

Makes my single bookshelf look kinda...sad LOL ๐Ÿ˜„

You have a beautiful collection. Enjoy the heck out of it!

Thank you so much! Believe me I do enjoy it! Itโ€™s my sanctuary room!! 

@BohoBeauty1313 I'm truly in awe

I also feel inclined to save these photos, so when my husband comments on my sephora habit, I can show him the art of the possible! 

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ by all means save them!!! I should mention I took those a few weeks back and thereโ€™s been additions since with more coming (like all 6 shades of the cute new tarte lipsticks) among other things from Tarte. ๐Ÿ˜.  Canโ€™t wait for my box to come Wednesday!!! 

Love the shelving you have for your palettes!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

5,042 Replies
testing