cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@JoSometimes  Way to go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you @Cissy63!

It's really come along way @JoSometimes ๐Ÿ˜Š Great set up!

I need you skills and motivation to start organizing my makeup lol 

It really has @CynthieLu! It used to be odds and ends from Dollarama. The acrylic containers are from there too but at least itโ€™s more functional now and even my makeup has a home now.

Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll come up with a fun way to show off your things! I believe in you!

@JoSometimes  Itโ€™s such a good feeling to have a home for everything!  Iโ€™m seriously impressed with that magnetic wall mounted knife block!  Such a good idea!  I am wonderingโ€ฆ. How many of my makeup brushes have actual metal ferrules now. 

@heartsmyface Metal ferrulesโ€ฆ You. Are. A. Genius. ๐Ÿคฏ

All of my brushes are pretty cheap and use aluminum instead of steel but a bit of hackery could fix this and make some part of them magneticโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”

eyeliner + brusheseyeliner + brushesskincareskincaremakeupmakeup

@missaa8  Beautiful organization ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great looking stash @missaa8 ๐Ÿ˜

So much counter space @missaa8! I love how everything is out and easy to reach. 

image.jpg

โ€ƒ

image.jpg

โ€ƒ

I honestly should not have gotten on here at like 2am. I thought maybe it would be fun to do my lip products bc then maybe I would realize how many I have and quit buying. After looking at them (I knew better) I realized I was missing two of my Califonia Kissin' balms and spent probably 40 minutes looking for them. At 3am. I had stashed them in my Benefit mascara tin bc my lip boxes were packed full. I do need to go through them and set aside what I don't wear/like but I have more on the way....There aren't 169 tho. Haha You all have amazing collections. This thread has made me realize just how much money we put into beauty products and perfume.

OMG THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! ๐Ÿซง๐ŸŒˆโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

I WISH I HAD LOTS OF MAKEUP๐Ÿ’„ 

Awww thank you so much @ang5la !!!

I finally (mostly) finished reorganizing my Beauty Room!!! I did a massive declutter of my makeup and skincare and still need to better organize my skincare closet, but here is an updated Beauty Room/Makeup Tour video

Loved the video @Tamara76. I had the pax system for my closet in my last house but never thought to use it for makeup.

@Tamara76 Impressive colourful collection. Everything is organized so well! I could probably sit in there all day and look at everything. I do that with my smaller collection ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just felt like I stepped into make-up heaven @Tamara76. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’• Your collection is lovely and beautifully organized. All that PMG ๐Ÿคฉ wowza! Have me over for make over time please ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww thank you so much, @CynthieLu !  My Beauty Room is my happy place - sometimes I go up and just browse my collection when I'm having a bad day๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

I can totally see that @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜„  Opening any one of those drawers would be a Instant mood booster ๐Ÿ’š

Definitely!!๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

5,042 Replies
testing