cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you, @tsavorite! Iโ€™ve seen seen incredible brush collections here, much more comprehensive than mine, but I am pretty proud of my Surrattโ€™s โ˜บ๏ธ They really give me something to look forward to in my morning routine.

Anonymous Insider

LOVEEE the Chanel Brushes!

Thank you, @Anonymous. I had a full size Chanel face brush that I decided to use an all-natural cleanser on, which included lemon juice. It didnโ€™t even occur to me what that might do to natural hair๐Ÿ˜ญ. It took a few โ€˜washesโ€™, and then it became unusable. Now I use Dr. Bronnerโ€™s, wish I would have always used it. 

Another one inspired by @fieldsofclover ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™ve been acquiring a lot of masks recently and wanted to organize them all and remind myself why I shouldnโ€™t get anymore for a while. I think Iโ€™m pretty well set, but whoโ€™s to say if I came across more Creme shop masks wouldnโ€™t buy them ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ 7BD7E4BB-40FE-4C9B-BFA9-92CDFFEA1EE3.jpeg

@bakeamuffin,

Yay! More fun with masks!  Great collection!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I love masks, too, @bakeamuffin! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

You can never have enough masks @bakeamuffin!!! But, seriously, I love your collection!!!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Haha for real though!! ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks @KrishAtl โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin  Youโ€™ve got an awesome collection!! I see sooo many good ones!! Canโ€™t wait to read your thoughts on them!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thank you @Shosh85! ๐Ÿ˜„ thereโ€™s so many that Iโ€™m really excited to try! 

@bakeamuffin You have a great mask collection! Great choices โฃ๏ธOne thing I noticed is that the sheet masks have an expiration date ( I donโ€™t know if The Creme Shop masks have a visible exp date ) so donโ€™t haul too many at a time so that you donโ€™t make the same mistake that I have done! I have many sheet masks that will expire quite soon.... like in a month or two ๐Ÿ™„

Great tip @keana1, Iโ€™ll definitely have to be careful about that! Make sure you use thoes up ๐Ÿ˜„โณ 

@bakeamuffin It shall be done ๐Ÿ˜œ !

What are the other lip mask brands and where did you get them lol love a good lip mask!

The Honey lip mask is called Kiss Kiss lovely Lip Patch by TONYMOLY, and the pink one is a Aqua Jelly Lip Mask by Peach and Lilly @SAlyFitz ๐Ÿ˜„ @itsfi had sent me them as a gift

so Iโ€™m not sure where to purchase them โ˜บ๏ธ

@SAlyFitz  @bakeamuffin  The TonyMoly lip masks I found in an Asian Beauty store in a mall, called Candy Doll Beauty; they can also be found on amazon and at Belk or Macy's.  The Peach & Lily lip masks I found at CVS but you can purchase it directly on the Peach & Lily site or CVS online.

Excellent stash @bakeamuffin! Your Creme Shop collection is impressive!

@Aaliaa thank you โ˜บ๏ธ I was happy to have found some good ones at Winnerโ€™s and they came out pretty affordable too so I couldnโ€™t resist! I hope theyโ€™ll have more of the fusion masks in the future ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป 

Oooh I think Iโ€™ll do this tomorrow, @bakeamuffin ! Excellent stash ๐Ÿค—

Itโ€™s a great way to see everything you have and keep inventory @scott1201, you should totoally do this too ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@bakemuffin, โค๏ธ it-also interested to see what you think of that oil truffle mask. I have that but havenโ€™t been brave enough yet to pull it out ๐Ÿ˜†
5,042 Replies
testing