cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

All my eyeshadows (with the notable exception of my Colourpop SSS and some single pot shadows). I felt the urge to lay them all out and try to avoid falling into the summer sale traps (more than I already have). I'm actually surprised that I don't have that many overlapping color stories and that almost all of them bring me joy. I declutter and pass on palettes often, so, even though it's excessive, it makes me happy to play with them. 

Let me know if you spot any favorites! 

All back in their homesAll back in their homesMostly sorted by size or brandMostly sorted by size or brand

@makeitup305 that's so satisfying.

haha @CookieGirl1 it really is. I need to do it with my blushes and bronzers, too. I have quite a few of those too but palettes are my biggest weakness.

@makeitup305  Good idea to do a full palette inventory amidst all the tempting sales. I'm glad you love almost all of them! Also love that you re-home often. πŸ‘ 

Naturally my eyes go straight to your PMGs and Visearts. ❀️ But I also see some familiar Natasha Denonas, and seeing your photo further encourages me to pull out both my 28s and use them exclusively this month. I'm trying to rotate through some palettes in monthly fashion, to help me declutter. I was going to say "I don't have that many eyeshadow palettes," but now that I think about how many mini and midi palettes I own... and technically, some ND 5-pan midis are repeats of the 28s... hmm. I'll have to pull 'em all out sometime for a group photo. 

@WinglessOne My 28s and some of my other ND palettes are rearranged into different configurations. It was really fun to do and made me appreciate her products so much more. Since you have those 5 pans, you could curate some smaller palettes that inspire you. Those 28 pans can be overwhelming, especially if you're getting ready in a rush.

I actually rarely use my Viseart. I've realized that I need cohesive palettes (where I can do a full look) and I need at least a couple of stunning shimmers. If these were magnetic and I could move the shades around I would probably use them more. I really enjoy the Viseart mattes but I tend to go for a more glittery / celestial finish with my shimmer shades and Viseart doesn't really do those that I've noticed. If I knew someone near me that could use them and didn't mind that they're a little older (still feel and look pretty new) I'd pass them on. 

@makeitup305 mamma mia!! thanks for the eye candy πŸ¬πŸ’š

@Skunk12puzzola expensive candy lol What can I say, I've always had a sweet tooth πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰

I was just perusing the pages of this thread through all the lovely collections. Here is my (mostly) winter lineup. Some of the Chanel are lighter/ more spring-y, but generally pretty universal and I like to keep them together for the most part. 

05105F41-9153-4954-ABA3-4612B388B7CA.jpeg

 

D6310CF4-8396-4E91-8574-83EBF036FE48.jpeg

 

Around page 40, were some pics from Winter 2017, lol, but now it won’t let me post those! 

CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Parfum 

CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum 3.4oz/100mL Eau de Parfum Spray  CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum 

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum Intense

Stunning collection of perfumes! @sister13 

@sister13 What a beautiful collection!

Thank you! @Mellmars1185 

@sister13, I would be so happy shopping your fragrance collection. Look at all those beauties! πŸ˜

Aww, thank you, @itsfi ! 

What a beautiful fragrance collection and display @sister13 !! ❀️

Thanks a lot @angel7594 ! 

Love your collection!! @sister13 

Thanks @lmaster ! 

Between the cold weather and omicron, I've definitely been spending more time inside and fell into a bit of a youtube rabbit hole haha. 

Once thing I thought was funny was the Initial Challenge where people tried to do their whole look with only brands that shared their initial. Anyways, I looked through my collection and discovered that I would be screwed if I had to do that lol.  Also, side note I did not realize Sephora stopped selling Kevyn Aucoin! 

IMG_2910.jpg

@Kim888 I'm sad they stopped selling KA

@Kim888 Great idea! I have never heard of the brand Kevyn Aucoin! I think maybe I have been living under a rock?

1 Reply
testing