cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

What a gorgeous collection @makeitup305 ! It is so much fun seeing everyone's collections!๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Tamara76 ! I love looking at everyone's precious, too!

Makeitup305,

Wow, truly beautiful collection! Being that it seems you have a great knowledge base of brands I was wondering your thoughts on Melt eyeshadows. I have Melt Cosmetics Smoke Sessions Eyeshadow Palette 0.58 oz / 16.47 g 

I absolutely love the palette and its beautiful pigmentation. I am considering adding more of the brand to my collection, but again I only have experience with one palette. Any thoughts on the Melt Brand or any of their particular palettes that you have tried?

Thank you!

@Kristen0217 I never saw this, sorry! I have tried the Melt stacks, and have bought Gemini, Mary Jane, and Brunet. I have liked their shadows overall but it has been the color stories that have always drawn me in. The shimmers are not my favorite formula, if I'm honest, but the mattes are well done. I haven't tried any of their more recent palettes, however. It's interesting that they released the Dark Matter palette. It was one of their original stacks. If the quality is as good as the stacks on those, that one would probably be the best choice if you like the color story.

@Kristen0217 Melt eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented - I also have several of their palettes and they never fail to impress! Smoke Sessions is such a beauty (and I don't even really wear green - lol)

@makeitup305 that's so satisfying.

haha @CookieGirl1 it really is. I need to do it with my blushes and bronzers, too. I have quite a few of those too but palettes are my biggest weakness.

@makeitup305  Good idea to do a full palette inventory amidst all the tempting sales. I'm glad you love almost all of them! Also love that you re-home often. ๐Ÿ‘ 

Naturally my eyes go straight to your PMGs and Visearts. โค๏ธ But I also see some familiar Natasha Denonas, and seeing your photo further encourages me to pull out both my 28s and use them exclusively this month. I'm trying to rotate through some palettes in monthly fashion, to help me declutter. I was going to say "I don't have that many eyeshadow palettes," but now that I think about how many mini and midi palettes I own... and technically, some ND 5-pan midis are repeats of the 28s... hmm. I'll have to pull 'em all out sometime for a group photo. 

@WinglessOne My 28s and some of my other ND palettes are rearranged into different configurations. It was really fun to do and made me appreciate her products so much more. Since you have those 5 pans, you could curate some smaller palettes that inspire you. Those 28 pans can be overwhelming, especially if you're getting ready in a rush.

I actually rarely use my Viseart. I've realized that I need cohesive palettes (where I can do a full look) and I need at least a couple of stunning shimmers. If these were magnetic and I could move the shades around I would probably use them more. I really enjoy the Viseart mattes but I tend to go for a more glittery / celestial finish with my shimmer shades and Viseart doesn't really do those that I've noticed. If I knew someone near me that could use them and didn't mind that they're a little older (still feel and look pretty new) I'd pass them on. 

@makeitup305 mamma mia!! thanks for the eye candy ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’š

@Skunk12puzzola expensive candy lol What can I say, I've always had a sweet tooth ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‰

I was just perusing the pages of this thread through all the lovely collections. Here is my (mostly) winter lineup. Some of the Chanel are lighter/ more spring-y, but generally pretty universal and I like to keep them together for the most part. 

05105F41-9153-4954-ABA3-4612B388B7CA.jpeg

โ€ƒ

D6310CF4-8396-4E91-8574-83EBF036FE48.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Around page 40, were some pics from Winter 2017, lol, but now it wonโ€™t let me post those! 

CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Parfum 

CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum 3.4oz/100mL  CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum 

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum Intense

You have the best fragrance collection @sister13 ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks Tam! I really need to re-organize and take a current pic of everything since the move! @Tamara76 

Stunning collection of perfumes! @sister13 

Super Late reply, but thanks @idanyd ! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@sister13 What a beautiful collection!

Thank you! @Mellmars1185 

@sister13, I would be so happy shopping your fragrance collection. Look at all those beauties! ๐Ÿ˜

Aww, thank you, @itsfi ! 

What a beautiful fragrance collection and display @sister13 !! โค๏ธ

12 Replies
testing