cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks a lot @angel7594 ! 

Love your collection!! @sister13 

Thanks @lmaster ! 

Between the cold weather and omicron, I've definitely been spending more time inside and fell into a bit of a youtube rabbit hole haha. 

Once thing I thought was funny was the Initial Challenge where people tried to do their whole look with only brands that shared their initial. Anyways, I looked through my collection and discovered that I would be screwed if I had to do that lol.  Also, side note I did not realize Sephora stopped selling Kevyn Aucoin! 

IMG_2910.jpg

I agree, @Kim888 - I need to check my collection and see which Kevyn Aucoin products I have

@Kim888 I'm sad they stopped selling KA

@Kim888 Great idea! I have never heard of the brand Kevyn Aucoin! I think maybe I have been living under a rock?

@Mellmars1185 Kevyn Aucoin was THE makeup artist back in the 90's - He worked with all the mega supermodels like Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell, not to mention big celebrities like Whitney Houston and JLo. He was also on MTV's House of Style. Sadly, he was gone too soon back in the early 2000's - I believe he started the brand not too soon before he passed away ๐Ÿ˜ž He was such an icon with a really tragic past.

@Mellmars1185 my favorite foundation to date is the Kevyn Aucoin foundation balm

Thatโ€™s a neat idea, maybe Iโ€™ll add to the weekly challenge! I donโ€™t think I realized they stopped selling Kevin Aucoin either. @Kim888 

Adding a little class to the jar holding my brushes. There are tons of containers out there with fake pearls in them. They all seemed overpriced to I bought some fake pearls on Amazon for the glass jar I have. I have enough for a second container. Waiting on a lipstick carousel too!

EC7CB067-0683-404E-ADCC-E83915993EB3.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta  Great idea! It looks so good!!

Itโ€™s so pretty!!!! Neat idea too!! @sprocketta 

Very nice @sprocketta gotta love Amazon

I love this @sprocketta ! Great idea. And agree on that cool vintage container too! 

@Sunnysmom I searched like crazy for a similar container but couldnโ€™t find one. Trust me, I tried!

Aww boo @sprocketta . Well you know whatโ€™ll happen. Youโ€™ll find it someday when you arenโ€™t looking! Or Etsy! Lol. No I know youโ€™ve looked! Now Iโ€™ll keep my eyeballs out for you too! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom I SCOURED Etsy. You always find great stuff there but not this box ๐Ÿ˜’

Shoot Iโ€™m sorry @sprocketta . ๐Ÿ˜•The Amazon one is cute tho no? Or you did buy this one as well and want something different. 

@sprocketta ,

Beautiful idea!  I don't remember seeing pearls in containers with brushes before.  I really like it!

@tsavorite There are a number of similar items on Amazon and Etsy. I wish I could find a vintage box like that but wasnโ€™t willing to spend that amount on it. An $8 bag of fake pearls did 2 jars for me and I have a few left. My 2nd jar is the last picture.

D2CC112A-787F-4416-B38B-3F261DA4F562.png

โ€ƒ

69A8469C-D79B-42A1-B0E8-4E597B224051.png

F57F9CB8-4BD7-4886-ADD5-74BAC6BD1D0D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

6 Replies
testing