cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Adding a little class to the jar holding my brushes. There are tons of containers out there with fake pearls in them. They all seemed overpriced to I bought some fake pearls on Amazon for the glass jar I have. I have enough for a second container. Waiting on a lipstick carousel too!

EC7CB067-0683-404E-ADCC-E83915993EB3.jpeg

 

@sprocketta  Great idea! It looks so good!!

It’s so pretty!!!! Neat idea too!! @sprocketta 

Very nice @sprocketta gotta love Amazon

I love this @sprocketta ! Great idea. And agree on that cool vintage container too! 

@Sunnysmom I searched like crazy for a similar container but couldn’t find one. Trust me, I tried!

Aww boo @sprocketta . Well you know what’ll happen. You’ll find it someday when you aren’t looking! Or Etsy! Lol. No I know you’ve looked! Now I’ll keep my eyeballs out for you too! πŸ₯°

@Sunnysmom I SCOURED Etsy. You always find great stuff there but not this box πŸ˜’

Shoot I’m sorry @sprocketta . πŸ˜•The Amazon one is cute tho no? Or you did buy this one as well and want something different. 

@sprocketta ,

Beautiful idea!  I don't remember seeing pearls in containers with brushes before.  I really like it!

@tsavorite There are a number of similar items on Amazon and Etsy. I wish I could find a vintage box like that but wasn’t willing to spend that amount on it. An $8 bag of fake pearls did 2 jars for me and I have a few left. My 2nd jar is the last picture.

D2CC112A-787F-4416-B38B-3F261DA4F562.png

 

69A8469C-D79B-42A1-B0E8-4E597B224051.png

F57F9CB8-4BD7-4886-ADD5-74BAC6BD1D0D.jpeg

 

 

@sprocketta ,

I love the antique-looking glass box with feet!  I hope that you find the perfect one for you someday!

I love it, @sprocketta ! It looks super cute!

Thanks! @Tamara76 I did it with another Jart as well. It’s a cheap easy way to make things look a little nicer.

My bathroom counter was pretty out of control so I bought an organizer. I was organizing and arranging and super happy with how it came out. Couldn’t get all my stuff on it but a fair amount. I broke down and took my PMG collection out of the boxes. PMG lids are not flat so you can’t place them with the shade listing up. Still, I love seeing them all lined up together.

500BD165-CEB8-4C8C-88D4-30B2577FD383.jpeg

 

9113E0E2-68AC-4A68-9AA0-7E97CDE01C05.jpeg

 

70C397A2-52CB-4890-A31D-4BC68EA509AE.jpeg

 

5AEE7166-401D-44E2-93D1-32731CCF84ED.jpeg

 

3401C3C9-192C-4974-9D13-06D26339B7FE.jpeg

 

@sprocketta  Wow. I love how you've organized everything.  Great skin and beauty care products!

I love how your organization turned out! @sprocketta My bathroom skincare has gotten out of control - I need to declutter and get more organized!

@sprocketta ohhhhh this looks beautiful

Wow, @sprocketta, way to tackle a project!  It looks great πŸ™‚

@CookieGirl1 I put my favorite eyeshadow palettes on top and actually used one today! I woke up really and never do eye makeup so I felt extra put together today. I keep going in there and looking at it, turning it with a look of satisfaction on my face. I also may have said, β€œMy pretties…”

1 Reply