cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@sprocketta   Did you look through garden lanterns or candle lanterns?  Some have lids that pop off.  You could transform a garden lantern into a brush holder. 

@sprocketta ,

I love the antique-looking glass box with feet!  I hope that you find the perfect one for you someday!

I love it, @sprocketta ! It looks super cute!

Thanks! @Tamara76 I did it with another Jart as well. Itโ€™s a cheap easy way to make things look a little nicer.

My bathroom counter was pretty out of control so I bought an organizer. I was organizing and arranging and super happy with how it came out. Couldnโ€™t get all my stuff on it but a fair amount. I broke down and took my PMG collection out of the boxes. PMG lids are not flat so you canโ€™t place them with the shade listing up. Still, I love seeing them all lined up together.

500BD165-CEB8-4C8C-88D4-30B2577FD383.jpeg

โ€ƒ

9113E0E2-68AC-4A68-9AA0-7E97CDE01C05.jpeg

โ€ƒ

70C397A2-52CB-4890-A31D-4BC68EA509AE.jpeg

โ€ƒ

5AEE7166-401D-44E2-93D1-32731CCF84ED.jpeg

โ€ƒ

3401C3C9-192C-4974-9D13-06D26339B7FE.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta  Wow. I love how you've organized everything.  Great skin and beauty care products!

I love how your organization turned out! @sprocketta My bathroom skincare has gotten out of control - I need to declutter and get more organized!

@sprocketta ohhhhh this looks beautiful

Wow, @sprocketta, way to tackle a project!  It looks great ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 I put my favorite eyeshadow palettes on top and actually used one today! I woke up really and never do eye makeup so I felt extra put together today. I keep going in there and looking at it, turning it with a look of satisfaction on my face. I also may have said, โ€œMy prettiesโ€ฆโ€

@sprocketta  Ok so you inspired me to go through my mask drawer and organize it. I feel like I did less organizing and more checking dates. So hereโ€™s my drawer. Itโ€™s not including the 27 that expire soon or are already expired ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and itโ€™s hard to see but here it is. Maybe some day I will get enough nerve to post what my disaster looks like but for now this will have to do!!

0140642F-F87F-4760-A8AA-0526E36D26D3.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@ather Somehow I have a feeling that thatโ€™s a pretty deep drawer. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Itโ€™s pretty deep ๐Ÿ˜ฌ @sprocketta 

I have a lot to use up before I buy anymore tho!

@ather Ha! Like that ever stops me from buying new stuff. Iโ€™m not a masking person though.

So good @sprocketta and what an amazing feeling I bet!! Youโ€™re an inspiration for me! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom I canโ€™t even imagine what your collection looks like. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

Itโ€™s not pretty @sprocketta ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I do work at de-stashing ( is that a word lol) as I can tho itโ€™s painful isnโ€™t it! Iโ€™m glad mine is mostly lips vs all the rest that could really get me into such trouble! Enjoy your neat and tidy countertop! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’„

I absolutely love it, @sprocketta! PMG collection shots make me happy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@curlychiquita Thanks! it was hard to take them out of the boxes. I love those but Iโ€™d rather have them accessible to wear more in the bathroom. Not like I can wear them anywhere now. Still full on masked up in public places and the office. Iโ€™ve been reaching for Fenty glosses more. And tinted balms. When Iโ€™m home i wear my bold stuff though. ๐Ÿ’„

@sprocketta ,

This looks really nice! Good job!  Wow!  Those PMG lipsticks!  I love your assortment of products!

Thanks @tsavorite Iโ€™ve been telling myself for ages I needed to do this. I swear seeing so much together makes me smile every time I go in there.

1 Reply
testing