cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@sprocketta  I love this organization!! That makes me super happy!! Iโ€™m getting the feeling I need to go organize my disaster now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

@ather thereโ€™s a bag of other lipsticks sitting on my living room table now. Ones that didnโ€™t make the cut to go on that organizer. Sometimes I wish I could see how other peopleโ€™s collections look when theyโ€™re not organized. I actually have a bathroom counter now.

@sprocketta  Oh wow!! Thatโ€™s amazing!! I was going to organize my masks but itโ€™s gotten to late. Maybe a Monday project. My stuff it all over my house. I did some organizing right before I went on my trip end of August so my poor husband wouldnโ€™t have to deal with the disaster but itโ€™s blown up again. Mostly on my dresser and in the bathroom. My New Years resolution was to use up open products before they expired. I feel like Iโ€™ve done well since I had all my tube masks sitting on the counter in the bathroom and Iโ€™ve kept my skincare in my bedroom. Iโ€™m still hoping to whittle away at everything in the next 3 months hoping Iโ€™ve gotten through more stuff. I think next year will be to use up foils and DS. 

@ather I canโ€™t keep track of foils. I almost never use use them and they end up getting tossed. Things on my dresser just sit there, which is why I moved my PMGs to the bathroom. Iโ€™m picturing a lot of skincare at your place.

@sprocketta  Some day Iโ€™ll take a picture!

@ather Mine was all over the place anyway. I couldnโ€™t have taken a picture of it together even if Iโ€™d wanted to. Bedroom, bathroom, closet, bags, workspace, all over. Still have these leftover 

2C3F2486-D59F-4CB0-87C0-59A7D88665FD.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta  Oh wow. Itโ€™s crazy how it builds up all over the place. 

It looks great @sprocketta!

Thanks @faeriegirl I was focused on it and when I looked at the time I had spent 2 hours! It was a lot of fun. I worked on it in the living room where I had space. I forgot to put fasteners on one of the lipstick shelves so they came tumbling out on the trip to the bathroom. Got it all back together though.

AB0FE491-257B-440B-BC0E-2E3049CA9C35.jpeg

It is fun organizing @sprocketta. When I have my collection organized and easy to see, it really helps with my impulse buys.

@faeriegirl I think your collection must be most impressive.

3439ED40-F035-45DC-BCC4-F2563040E099.jpeg

@sprocketta It is definitely bigger than I would like it to be. 

OMG I love this @faeriegirl ! And your mini fridge is soooo cute! I had to unplug mine bc my hubby thinks it is too loud, even in the bathroom lol

Thank you @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ’–

@faeriegirl Be still my beating heart! โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ

In addition to organizing my makeup last week, I also organized all my skincare and hair care samples.  Does anyone else think organizing skincare is super therapeutic?

032419samples.jpg

@Tamara76 ,

Oh, wow! 

I'm glad that you found organizing this to be therapeutic!

Thank you, @tsavorite !

@Tamara76  omg! This looks pic looks like an ad for Sephora promos! So many goodies ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks, girl!  I am working through them, slowly and steadily!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—  @trishavt 

Shoot, @Tamara76, I'm coming over to YOUR house next time I need a good therapy session.  Thassa lotta skincare to organize!!!

1 Reply
testing