cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Ahhhhh this is beautiful @LCResz 

@LCResz What a gorgeous collection 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! Itโ€™s thanks to this community that even stumbled across JM!

@LCResz Those are so beautiful, what an amazing collection! I really like how cool the packaging is on that first row, especially the flower one. 

Thank you @Samtian ! The flower one is Star Magnolia, Iโ€™m a sucker for super cute packaging! The first row really does express everything I love about JM, the broad range of scents and stories each cologne can invoke alone or layered ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh my gosh @LCResz !! Gorgeous collection!

@missjeanie , thanks! I get so inspired by othersโ€™ collections, make me want to display my pretties and just enjoy how they make me feel. 

@LCResz, I absolutely love your collection!  So beautiful!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! I canโ€™t really share my passion with a lot of people, even my sister will look at my collection and raise an eyebrow. This is why I love BIC: this lovely community โ€œgetsโ€ me!

@LCResz 

๐Ÿ˜ That Collection is everything! 

Thatโ€™s high praise from a collector like you @GG84 ! 

Amazing collection @LCResz!

@faeriegirl Thank you! I love perfumes in general, but JM is just magical to me.

@LCResz  What a beautiful collection! JM is one of those brands I get jealous about, because I wish I loved them like every one else does. I tried a few and all of them gave me headaches, which is strange because no other brand does that to me.

@suzyo There are a couple of JM fragrances that do that to me, too, I really donโ€™t understand the alchemy behind it all ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I love JM fragrances. โ™ฅ๏ธ You have a stunning collection @LCResz! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @itsfi. I started off with Vetyver back in 2015, and next thing you know, itโ€™s a full blown obsession. My husband saw me arranging everything, and he asked, โ€œAre you alphabetizing your perfumes?โ€ My response,โ€Only the 100 ml ones after the LE ones; the 30 ml Iโ€™m arranging by release date so I can keep LE sets together.โ€ He just said, โ€œOh,โ€ and walked out of our room. I donโ€™t think he really understood but I love him for not making any comments ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Itโ€™s a beautiful (and beautifully scented) obsession to have @LCResz! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I love  that conversation between you and your husband! ๐Ÿ˜† The โ€œohโ€ and then him walking out of the room cracks me up. ๐Ÿ˜† 

@LCResz Iโ€™ll invite myself right over ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Beautiful! What scent is the purple bottle? ๐Ÿฅฐ

@blackkitty2014 Come on over, bring some empty perfume sample bottles! The purple bottle is Violet & Amber Absolut. 

I organized my sheet masks finally but had to add another acrylic just for the creme shop singles/opened box collection. I also use 1 for my travel shampoo/conditioner & another for my tattoos/mini sized wipes. I keep my back ups & the ones I have yet to try in their boxes separately organized. Now if they could just make the masks all the same size @Lazybeautybeast

20181103_220320.jpg

20181103_220418.jpg

20181103_220425.jpg

20181103_220432.jpg

1 Reply
testing