cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Anonymous Insider

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

The one above is the World Traveler palette and the one below is the Self Made palette ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Great eye!   @Anonymous   Do you also have these?  Please feel free to share your beauties with us! โค๏ธ

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76 I'll post a pic when I can get them all together... it's not as impressive as yours!

Anonymous Insider

I love Anastasia's eyeshadows... I wasn't a fan of subculture though and didn't get it but now my collection feels incomplete. I'll have to gather my pretties for a pic one of these days.

Please do! โค๏ธ   @Anonymous

@Anonymous Thanks...do you know when did those two palettes come out? ...do you also own those?

Anonymous Insider

@mezzotown88 I think the Self Made palette came out around Christmas 2015 and the World Traveler just before that 2015. I've definitely had them for over a year...

@Anonymous Thank you! I was so busy and wasn't into makeup much as now...I also didn't know about ebates until last year so I always shopped in store..I am regretting these days about not knowing about rebates(ebates), all these brand releases and brands that are new to me before...I didn't know anastasia had come out with all these palettes until last year. If I could remember they only had few products from the brand and few color selection back in 2007..

Anonymous Insider

@mezzotown88 I just got into high end makeup around 2014/2015 so I know how you feel! There are some many beautiful palettes (ahem, anastasia's Tamanna) that I was just not aware of and now just lust over from others' pics!

This is my full skincare collection. Iโ€™d share makeup, but itโ€™s like 5 or 6 things. 

0554C158-C467-49F9-A779-864BC3B17A80.jpeg25F121FE-004A-4907-92EA-3B033E6165AF.jpeg1E2AF944-7469-4EA4-A573-4F537EBE1E22.jpeg1B7C6510-D60F-4095-8362-BE0F40CF9A38.jpegA1333E34-E96D-434A-8714-AA25E3B16DB4.jpegB3B71F9E-F590-4421-965A-24C695A57074.jpeg217E77ED-90D7-437D-B874-EA7DBC8B202C.jpeg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

How do you know what to use with this much skincare? Genuinely asking, not being snarky. I find skincare overwhelms me

@radleyas Wow! That is an amazing skincare collection. Great choices ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Wow you have all the good stuff so jealous right now haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

wow! so organized! @radleyas

wow! so organized! @radleyas

The Tatcha's are so cute all lined up together ๐Ÿ™‚ Great collection, @radleyas!

I love Tatchaโ€™s colored jarred. Adds such a splash of fun to my countertop!

@radleyas, Love the collection you have!

@radleyas, Love the collection you have!

Re: @radleyas, Love the collection you have!

Thank you!

What an amazing collection @radleyas! I too love skincare and have about a third to half of your items. Since it seems like we enjoy similar products, now I ideas of what to try next.  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š

14 Replies
testing