cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

It took a bit of research, but it fits everything I need @faeriegirl 

@I8totheparty, that is an excellent idea and that is a lo...

@I8totheparty, that is an excellent idea and that is a lot of products that fit on it. Love it โค

Re: @I8totheparty, that is an excellent idea and that is a lo...

Thanks, @Luvstravel 

@l8totheparty  Love how much that one holds! Iโ€™m glad you found one that works well for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, @WinglessOne !

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

My Becca Collection...Enjoy! @CookieGirl1 And now I need another acrylic....๐Ÿ˜‹ Swatches of full size from elbow*:Berlin,Royal,Parisian,Dreamsicle,GoldLava, Endless (mixed),Prosecco,Champagne,Lilac *these are not the full names Light Flashers from wrist:Champagne Dream,RoseQ,Opaljade,PearlGold Minis from pinkie:Opal, RoseGold,V.quartz,Moonstone Comparison swatches of Royal/Opal (royal on top close to wrist) any questions feel free or any swatch comparisons...just ask. all swatches were without primer

@sonnydee ,

These are great!  I love seeing all of these highlighters.  Great collection.  I can see why you want them all!  They are luscious.  So great that you did swatches for us!   ๐Ÿ™‚

I have some Becca, but no comparison- I need more!

@sonnydee what a lovely Becca collection!! ๐Ÿ’• Your swatches!!! ๐Ÿคฉ You know I love them! ๐Ÿ’– Super helpful...well, maybe not to my wallet. ๐Ÿ’ธ

๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks @itsfi ! Luckily, this was spread out over time or my wallet might've grew arms & slapped me!

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Incredible @sonnydee and it never occurred to me to prime before swatching! ๐Ÿ˜‚I learn so much from you! #protip

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Awe your are so sweet๐Ÿ˜˜ @christyrc ! I usually swatch without primer but I do use it to see if the pigment behaves better (its usually with eyeshadow) 

I think this post has convinced me to buy Becca products now.

@sonnydee What a great collection! I love how they are displayed ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca 

Great collection @sonnydee! Love all the swatches!

@sonnydee  I don't care about highlighters and never wear them. But your collection though. It's so gorgeous and all the swatches are amazing, thanks for those especially. I am in awe.

thanks @sprocketta I dont wear them enough to have a coll...

thanks @sprocketta I dont wear them enough to have a collection like this BUT when I do I want options!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ in my defense I only have two other FS highlighter Anastasia ambrezy & a Kevyn aucoin I found at Marshalls....I think๐Ÿค”

That paw though ๐Ÿ˜ป

@ElizabethJoy09 believe or not this was the best I could...

@ElizabethJoy09 believe or not this was the best I could do- he kept on putting his body over the highlighters so I'll rub him. I finally had to put him out of the room. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

Great collection @sonnydee I love Becca !!

thanks @jen81 me too!๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks @jen81 me too!๐Ÿ˜‰

@sonnydee What a great Becca collection you have. Thank you for the swatches. 

testing