cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I rarely throw away the packaging. I prefer to keep them in their as it helps keep the pallets free of any dust and helps to keep them more organized I think. I just purchased a pretty nail polish wrack so Once I assembled it and organize it Iโ€™ll have to post that too. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

Ohhhhh - Can't wait to see your nail polish, too! โค๏ธ   @BohoBeauty1313

@BohoBeauty1313, I need to come over and inspect ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜ Impressive!

Youโ€™re more than welcome to come over and inspect. Iโ€™ll even give you a makeover if youโ€™d like!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’•

Wow you have a palette library @BohoBeauty1313! I love how organized the shelves are.

Thank you so much. I never thought of it as a pallet library but now that you mentioned it, youโ€™re absolutely right it is like a library!! Lol. I love it all. I could literally sit in there for hours and hours playing with everything. Itโ€™s my sanctuary. 

I love how organized you are @BohoBeauty1313! And itโ€™s amazing that youโ€™ve amassed so much! 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I plan on it growing more & more! I canโ€™t get enough makeup. Eventually I want to get rid of the plastic drawers because they mostly are filled with extra pallets and other makeup, like backups. For example on my shelves I have the entire UD naked collection but in the drawers I have 3 more Naked Smokey pallets, and 1 to 2 of each of the rest of the naked pallets plus I have the Naked vault as well. Iโ€™d like to add shelving for all my backup pallets. Lol. I have a ton of tarte back ups as well. UD & Tarte seem to be my absolute favorite at the moment. But admittedly I have also fallen in love with Smolder Cosmetics which is a company based in LA. They have super low prices but very high quality shadows and highlighters and lippies. Actually I think if you use promo code OMG15 on their site you get 15% off your order. Iโ€™ve used that same code a ton of times and now own every single loose glam dust and glitter they carry along with their other products. Iโ€™m shocked Sephora hasnโ€™t tried picking Smolder up. I like them better than color pop personally. 

Well I'm rambling. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฌ lol. I can go on & on about makeup. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@BohoBeauty1313,

That's okay, your'e among friends here!

๐Ÿ’• thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š itโ€™s nice to talk with other makeup addicts lol!!! 

Well I'm rambling. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฌ lol. I can go on & on about makeup. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You are *definitely* in the right place haha ๐Ÿ™Œ

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Running with the inspiration @WinglessOne provided initially, many months ago, I bought this beauty for the corner of my vanity. It houses my currently-in-use facial skincare and haircare items/things I am testing. A few items I should remove as they are actually not currently in use, to make way for new items I want to try. Does it look like it is sitting on the edge of my vanity overlapping the sink area? You would be correct. I spin it carefully.  Ordered from Amazon.  20190613_070905.jpg

20190613_070940.jpg

vanity organizer.jpg

I NEED THAT LAZY SUSAN THING! *heads to Amazon*

ETA:  Found it! This is going to change my bathroom counter life!

Thanks for posting.

I love your organization, @l8totheparty !!! โค๏ธ

Thanks, @Tamara76 !

@l8totheparty  Wow this is so awesome. I need one!!

It is suuuper handy, @ather !

Sweet! I think I'm going to need one of these!

Sweet! I think I'm going to need one of these!

Re: Sweet! I think I'm going to need one of these!

I can store every single facial skincare item I am currently using on this thing.  It's very handy.  @risingstar41 

The more and more I see this organizer, the more I want one @l8totheparty ! Very cute! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Okay, I need one of these ASAP. I love how you can easily see all your products in one place. <333

37 Replies
testing