Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

@MarcyGp love too faced!

@MarcyGp love too faced!

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Too Faced palettes always have such creative packaging. I love how colorful the Life's a Festival Palette is. <333

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

What is BT and BIC?? I’m new and can’t figure it out

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@SlashSmith BT is Beauty Talk Sephora’s old forum. BIC is Beauty Insider Community which is the forum you are on now that took over BT

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Thank you! It was driving me nuts trying to figure that out! Lol How do you get rookie status or boss status and what does it do for you??

Re: RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@SlashSmith The status is just how much you participate on the forum. It depends on a lot of factors like how many hearts given/received, pictures in the gallery, reviews, posts, etc. Like @WinglessOne mentioned the ranking doesn’t do anything and it is being worked on right now. A lot of us got demoted. For instance, I was at Boss III status but got demoted to Rookie I. 

Re: RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@SlashSmith  They’re just forum ranks. They don’t give you any special/extra abilities or perks. πŸ™‚ And right now they’re messed up anyway: many of us recently had our ranks demoted during a BIC glitch. πŸ˜‚ When they work as intended, your rank is based on how active you are on BIC: posts, threads started, hearts given/received, etc. 

Running with the inspiration @WinglessOne provided initially, many months ago, I bought this beauty for the corner of my vanity. It houses my currently-in-use facial skincare and haircare items/things I am testing. A few items I should remove as they are actually not currently in use, to make way for new items I want to try. Does it look like it is sitting on the edge of my vanity overlapping the sink area? You would be correct. I spin it carefully.  Ordered from Amazon.  20190613_070905.jpg

20190613_070940.jpg

vanity organizer.jpg

@l8totheparty  Wow this is so awesome. I need one!!

It is suuuper handy, @ather !

Sweet! I think I'm going to need one of these!

Sweet! I think I'm going to need one of these!

Re: Sweet! I think I'm going to need one of these!

I can store every single facial skincare item I am currently using on this thing.  It's very handy.  @risingstar41 

The more and more I see this organizer, the more I want one @l8totheparty ! Very cute! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Okay, I need one of these ASAP. I love how you can easily see all your products in one place. <333

Yessss. It's better than the products shoved into the back of a cupboard where you only use the items at the front. @PenelopeBT 

I have this one too @l8totheparty. Even with more counter space I spin carefully cause things can fall out.

Yeah....things can fall over with a vigorous spin. Not that I would know...😎

@ShortErica 

It looks great, @l8totheparty! I love being able to find things easily!

everything is so organized! 😍

everything is so organized! 😍

Re: everything is so organized! 😍

I needed something to organize the bottles that were taking over my vanity willy nilly.  This works for me 😊 @Lipstickgirly 

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Oh nice @l8totheparty I have one of these under my sink to hold cleaning products and stuff, like my hairdryer I never use except on frozen pipes during the winter. Such a great organizer! And you are very daring lol.
34 Replies