cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@RGbrown  nah... you don't need those "normal colors".  ๐Ÿ˜„   Must have been nice that combo you did. Black is a great base for a lot of things. So fun to play and experiment!!!

@veronika23

Looking back through my pics, I didn't take one that day for some odd reason ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I suppose I shall have to recreate it for posterity sometime soon!  ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please tag me if you do it again and post @RGbrown ๐Ÿ™‚

What a fabulous collection @RGbrown!! I love your photos!

These eyeshadow palettes ... @RGbrown!!! They are such eye candies ๐Ÿ™‚

@RGbrown Nice collection!

Btw, Iโ€™m sensing a trend here ๐Ÿ˜‰ lots and lots of colors! 

Very nice @RGbrown!  I see we speak the same language :D. I love colorful shadows too!

@RGbrown,

You have a really large and colorful collection!   Whew!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@RGbrown Wow...lovely!! You do have a wonderful collection of vibrant colors! I remember one day you were saying to me you like to wear colorful eyeshadows... You sure do love bright colors @RGbrown  I have the swamp queen palette too-

got them earlier this year on sale...btw love your z palette(I have a z-palette but do not have many products as you..I  only have benefit-dandelion,hoola, sample of it cosmetics setting powder ๐Ÿ™‚

The one in the middle(which too faced palette is that?)

@mezzotown88

I really should have made my screen name "rgcolor" instead of rgbrown ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's actually not a real z palette...just a sephora palette with most of the innards cut out lol. I had several small clinique gwp palettes that I depotted and stuck in there, along with a Revlon palette and some butter London singles...just a mish mash of small stuff to consolidate and save some space!

Swamp Queen was one of my very first palette purchases, and considering what colors I gravitate towards now, it was a poor choice for me personally. I still want to love it, but I just don't reach for it much since it doesn't have the blues and greens and brights I have come to love. But, I'm starting to use the blush and highlighter a bit, so I think I'll keep it around for a while ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Too Faced palette is Totally Cute. 

@RGbrown OMG I laughed so hard!!! Yes  screen name"RGcolor" would 've been nice but too late:( because I've contacted cs and they've told me I could not change my screen name once it's been made ....it's permanent...so frusturating!! I wanted to remain anonymous..lol..I can tell you that's not happening!....I was not active but I miss the old BT..it was much better..liked the title of the levels..I would only peek through rewards bazaar section to know about upcoming rewards..(now that I mention it I remember there was some kind of drama going on in the rewards thread a year or two before switching to this community...don't know whatever happened to that crazy "Princess girl" does anyone know? ...sorry to bring up.. but I had to step away from BT because I was  busy... I missed out on what happened.

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

โ™กโ™กโ™กfaves

Gorgeous pictures 

@MarcyGp,

That Tarte palette has sooo much sparkle!!<3

โค๏ธ Melissa

Wow @MarcyGp , this is a magnificent collection! And the display  is so pretty! 

Hi @MarcyGp ,

This is such a pretty collection that you have! The lippies you have are so pretty too! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@MarcyGp omg looove! I want that new tarte palette. soooo...

@MarcyGp omg looove! I want that new tarte palette. soooo pretty

@MarcyGp SOLD! haha

@MarcyGp SOLD! haha

Re: @MarcyGp omg looove! I want that new tarte palette. soooo...

Girrrrrrl you need it . Is one of the best quality palettes I have seen. 

Sooo pretty and sparkly @MarcyGp ๐Ÿฅฐ

@MarcyGp This display is gorgeous! 

Best,
Rebecca

testing