cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

I am smitten with this thread! So giddy to see items in common with others and I may even steal a couple of organizing ideas. I'm in the process of a clean out and re-org currently, so I'll post more when finished but for now here are my polishes. Such a sucker for sparkle ๐Ÿ’–

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Love how organized and you can see everything @alexalicious 

Hi @alexalicious ,

What a great way to organize your nail polishes! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@alexalicious @All those navy blues!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜

@alexalicious ,

Beautifully organized collection!

Ohhhhh I love your collection and it is so satisfying to see it organized by color!  Thank you for sharing, @alexalicious !๐Ÿ’—

I love your polish collection , @alexalicious!

I love your polish collection , @alexalicious!

that's beautiful! like a rainbow of polish ๐Ÿ’ž @alexalicious

that's beautiful! like a rainbow of polish ๐Ÿ’ž @alexalicious

Awesome collection @alexalicious!

@alexalicious WOW so many fun colors!

Best,
Rebecca

I had to reorganize. Hubs put up a new cabinet so I had easy access to my obsession....eyeshadow palettes. these are just my too faced (bottom, none of my holiday collection though) and urban decay fills up a entire shelf. have no idea how I want to organize them. I want to keep them like books (room/easy access) so alphabetically? what do y'all think? I also think I'm going to put my becca highlighters, those I already have acrylics for, in the middle space between the TF big palettes/small palettes.

I love your new cabinet,  @sonnydee!  I have my palettes stored by color category (warm vs. cool), so that I have palettes I can use together near each other.

that's a good idea @curlychiquita!

that's a good idea @curlychiquita!

@sonnydeeHow sweet of him! My OCD would require me to organize them by height lol. I'd want to do alphabet or by color but with such varying heights it'd have to be that.

@Samtian my OCD really kicked in for the white/clear bask...

@Samtian my OCD really kicked in for the white/clear baskets to store lil stuff in๐Ÿ˜‰.I had to match up with the white cabinet. I did do the height sort with the TF though. I organized UD by the collection they belong to (all nakeds/vices are together) thanks for the suggestion!

oooo love the cabinet!! he's so sweet to you @sonnydee

oooo love the cabinet!! he's so sweet to you @sonnydee

thanks @lmaster he is when he wants to be ๐Ÿ˜‹

thanks @lmaster he is when he wants to be ๐Ÿ˜‹

Re: thanks @lmaster he is when he wants to be ๐Ÿ˜‹

Isn't that the truth lol @sonnydee

Wow @sonnydee! You have so many great palettes. I would definitely to them alphabetically. 

thanks @faeriegirl! I think that maybe my back up plan if...

thanks @faeriegirl! I think that maybe my back up plan if how I have it aggravates me๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ƒ

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Not all of my collection but hereโ€™s some collection pictures, all from my Instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction๐Ÿ’‹ most of my eyeshadow palettes (the pretty ones I want to display anyway), my Stila glitters and Natasha Denona collection, my ABH collection except for my single shadows and # 12 brush, and my mascara collection except for MILK Kush, Dior Pump N Volume, and NARS Audacious๐Ÿ˜˜

testing