Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Awww thank you so much, @HunterKathleen !  I hope you get your dream room soonπŸ’—

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Beautiful setup!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Thank you so much @StyleLynn !

Hi @Tamara76 ,

I only scrolled down enough to see the BEFORE and had a massive anxiety attack! LOL Then I scrolled down and saw the AFTER photos and was able to breath again! Holy cow! You did an amazing job organizing and getting your make up put away. I love the way your Beauty Room looks now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much, @JaneanBT !!!  I still have a lot of work to do, but it has been so much fun re-discovering d faves!πŸ’—

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

That is A LOT of makeup! I’m trying to get that much.

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

If you do grow your collection, I recommend organizing first and then adding to it, @PeanutAnimals6 !

@Tamara76 This is the cutest room! I have such envy of your collection! 

Best,
Rebecca

Aww thank you so much, @RebeccaBT !  It was awesome to finally get everything organized sk I could take stock of what I’ve got.πŸ’—

Ahhh! so beautiful @Tamara76 ! It's so girly and cute!

Thank you, @makeitup305 !  Girly and cute was definitely the vibe I was going for!πŸ’—

@Tamara76 Your beauty room is soooo cute! I love it!

Thank you so much, @ZakiyaBT !  You’re so sweet!!πŸ’—

I love how organized this is!

Thank you, @l8totheparty !  I still have a way to go, but it feels great to have it at least sorted by brand.πŸ’—

@Tamara76Love your makeup collection and your new beauty room.I thought I had a ton of make up but you have way more.

Thank you so much, @Seymore3 !  I had even more than I realized!  Now I can shop my stash more!πŸ’—

That chandelier is my favorite πŸ’–πŸ€© @Tamara76. I would be completely overwhelmed trying to sort through all of that makeupπŸ˜‚

Thank you, @eshoe !  It was overwhelming for about 5 minutes, but then totally therapeutic!  I am so glad to have it done!πŸ’—

@Tamara76Massively, Amazing!  Reminds me of the toy room reconstruction, I did; know your exhaustive work.  Looks great!

Thank you very much, @byme4u !   And ohhhhh, I would love to see a pic of your toy room!πŸ’—

1 Reply