Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hello, beauties!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.πŸ’—

MAC:IMG_3137.PNG

KVD:IMG_3646.JPG

Can't wait to see yours!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@MrsTurner121 Love your set up!

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Thank you! 😊

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Time for some much needed organization.

is that all makeup, skin care, nail art etc? if it is the...

is that all makeup, skin care, nail art etc? if it is then I'm falling eay behind lol

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Hi @DeeBBY3469 ,

I would love to help organize! I love organizing things! Can't wait to see the finished result!

Best Wishes,

Janean

Ahhhhhhhhh, okay I’m both twitching at the huge mess and eager to see the before and afters!  @DeeBBY3469 

oh I can't wait to see the finished results! I'm moving l...

oh I can't wait to see the finished results! I'm moving later this year so I'm looking at everyone's organization and set up for inspiration for my new space!

Wow that’s an amazing collection @DeeBBY3469! Good luck with the organization❀️

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

@DeeBBY3469 you have so much space for your makeup!!! I love it. Will love to see who you organize your makeup

@DeeBBY3469 What an amazing collection! Good luck!

Best,

Rebecca

oh my @DeeBBY3469 that looks like a good time πŸ˜‰

oh my @DeeBBY3469 that looks like a good time πŸ˜‰

Looks like you're ready, @DeeBBY3469! Good luck!

@DeeBBY3469 Can’t wait to see the end result!

Wow! Time to Kondo!

Oh how exciting @DeeBBY3469 !  Be sure to show us the after photos!

So I took some time off last week to do fun Spring Break stuff with my daughter....but then I got sick and stuck at home (Boo!), however, it just happened that my hubby had just finished painting my new Beauty Room, so I was able to move everything (Yay!)  In retrospect, it may have been smarter to wait and do this once I was feeling better... but, I couldn't wait!

There is still a lot left to do - I need to get a mirror for my vanity and figure out organization, because the current system isn't going to work for me.  However, it feels soooooo good to have everything unpacked and together - I found stuff I totally forgot I even had!!!  Through the course of it all, I did manage to declutter 2 big boxes - mostly old lip products and broken palettes/powders.

Before:

031719mess.jpg

Closer look...

031719mess2.jpg

I had plans to sit on the floor and sort through everything, but gave up half way through and organized the rest out of the boxes.  It took me a good 10 hours to get through everything..... 

After:

031719organized1.jpg

031719vanity.jpg

Minus the stuff I destashed, I got everything to fit into the current storage situation.  However, I don't like having palettes stacked on the bookshelves because it feels like playing Jenga to get them out, so I think I'll take out the middle bookshelf and get 2 more of the Alex 9 Drawer cabinets.

I'll keep you updated as the room becomes more complete!!!! <3

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

Beautiful setup!

Hi @Tamara76 ,

I only scrolled down enough to see the BEFORE and had a massive anxiety attack! LOL Then I scrolled down and saw the AFTER photos and was able to breath again! Holy cow! You did an amazing job organizing and getting your make up put away. I love the way your Beauty Room looks now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much, @JaneanBT !!!  I still have a lot of work to do, but it has been so much fun re-discovering d faves!πŸ’—

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

That is A LOT of makeup! I’m trying to get that much.

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!πŸ’—

If you do grow your collection, I recommend organizing first and then adding to it, @PeanutAnimals6 !