cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I get ambitions to do that around New Yearโ€™s Eve every year and have actually started keeping an inventory a few times but I always fall off! Itโ€™s great that you can keep it up, @SAlyFitz !๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hi @Tamara76,

I am moving soon and will have to go through all of my products because I don't think my new bathroom will hold all of it! Let the great purge begin! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Enjoy purging and good luck on your move, @JaneanBT !๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  I love organizing. I always discover new things I forgot about, and it means I get to play with new stuff without spending money.

@suzyo  Yes!!!! Itโ€™s nice switching things up without having to go buy anything:) 

Same here, @suzyo !  Such a good feeling!๐Ÿ’—

@suzyo   I know what you mean!  I'm so happy to have found a group of people who understand me. lol

@Tamara76   I do kind of enjoy the sorting and organizing, but I just get the biggest relief over having less stuff to make a mess of. ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree!  My hubby is relieved that our bedroom no longer looks like a Sephorastock room, @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76   LOL!

The organization activity itself doesnโ€™t make me feel great, but standing back to see the end result certainly does. ๐Ÿ˜„ Once things are organized, itโ€™s therapeutic to put new things in their proper places. 

I keep makeup, perfume, skincare, and haircare samples organized by subcatetory (primers, moisturizers, concealers, serums, etc.) in shoe boxes and plastic baggies. When a bag/box gets full, I donate what I can. Periodically I give samples away to friends and family. Any samples I want to try myself are kept in a separate place, where Iโ€™m more likely to reach for them. 

The final result is always the best feeling but I really enjoy the process of sorting and sanitizing products.  I just love getting into the zone.  @WinglessOne 

Sounds like a brilliant system, @WinglessOne !  I keep going into my beauty room and admiring my organization so I totally understand what you mean!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 Yes, very therapeutic! Organizing and cleaning helps with my anxiety (thank you KonMari method)

@RNGesusPls I donโ€™t totally follow KonMari, but my daughter is obsessed so I gladly let het her refold all my clothes like she sees on the show - It was a win win๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  Ha, I tried folding all my hubbys stuff up and he friggen destroyed everything in a matter of minutes.  I gave up on him.  I could really use a folder myself.  Openly jealous you have a mini tidier. 

@heartsmyface She might work for makeup and macarons if you want to fly her up!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

@Tamara76 Ouhhhhhh, tempting!    

@Tamara76  Look at that! I see lots of great stuff!

Thanks, @PrettyPaint !!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 WOW! So many products! I do love to organize!

Best,
Rebecca 

testing