cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks!  I totally agree, @PenelopeBT !!!  I make little sample bags for friends and family when I realize I won't be able to use everything before it expires. ๐Ÿ™‚

So I took some time off last week to do fun Spring Break stuff with my daughter....but then I got sick and stuck at home (Boo!), however, it just happened that my hubby had just finished painting my new Beauty Room, so I was able to move everything (Yay!)  In retrospect, it may have been smarter to wait and do this once I was feeling better... but, I couldn't wait!

There is still a lot left to do - I need to get a mirror for my vanity and figure out organization, because the current system isn't going to work for me.  However, it feels soooooo good to have everything unpacked and together - I found stuff I totally forgot I even had!!!  Through the course of it all, I did manage to declutter 2 big boxes - mostly old lip products and broken palettes/powders.

Before:

031719mess.jpg

Closer look...

031719mess2.jpg

I had plans to sit on the floor and sort through everything, but gave up half way through and organized the rest out of the boxes.  It took me a good 10 hours to get through everything..... 

After:

031719organized1.jpg

031719vanity.jpg

Minus the stuff I destashed, I got everything to fit into the current storage situation.  However, I don't like having palettes stacked on the bookshelves because it feels like playing Jenga to get them out, so I think I'll take out the middle bookshelf and get 2 more of the Alex 9 Drawer cabinets.

I'll keep you updated as the room becomes more complete!!!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Congratulations on your new beauty room, this is every girl dreams about!

And next time, when I think I have too much beauty things, I`ll take a look on your pictures ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww thank you so much, @Sansara !  Lol!  I also plan to use my โ€œBeforeโ€ pictures as a reminder to shop my stash and buy less!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  And I`ll show the pictures to my husband, when I hear next time "OMG, you have a lot of make-up"!

Lol!  Just donโ€™t show my husband!  He wasnโ€™t home for the makeup mountain on the floor so I donโ€™t think he realizes how much is in the beauty room now that it is more organized.๐Ÿ˜‰

@Tamara76   I mentioned the same thing to someone; my husband and I will both be happier when my makeup is organized and not overflowing from three large boxes.

That's an amazing room @Tamara76 ! Love it!

Thank you so much, @MlleJuju ๐Ÿ’—

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! If I had to pick a photo to describe my dream room this would be it. Especially the Alex drawers because I love those suckers. So convenient for storing EVERY type of thing, especially makeup.

I am so incredibly envious. One day when I have a house of my own this is what I'm gonna try and emulate. Well done with your organization and decorating!!

Awww thank you so much, @HunterKathleen !  I hope you get your dream room soon๐Ÿ’—

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Beautiful setup!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you so much @StyleLynn !

Hi @Tamara76 ,

I only scrolled down enough to see the BEFORE and had a massive anxiety attack! LOL Then I scrolled down and saw the AFTER photos and was able to breath again! Holy cow! You did an amazing job organizing and getting your make up put away. I love the way your Beauty Room looks now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you so much, @JaneanBT !!!  I still have a lot of work to do, but it has been so much fun re-discovering d faves!๐Ÿ’—

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

That is A LOT of makeup! Iโ€™m trying to get that much.

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

If you do grow your collection, I recommend organizing first and then adding to it, @PeanutAnimals6 !

@Tamara76 This is the cutest room! I have such envy of your collection! 

Best,
Rebecca

Aww thank you so much, @RebeccaBT !  It was awesome to finally get everything organized sk I could take stock of what Iโ€™ve got.๐Ÿ’—

Ahhh! so beautiful @Tamara76 ! It's so girly and cute!

Thank you, @makeitup305 !  Girly and cute was definitely the vibe I was going for!๐Ÿ’—

testing