cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@faeriegirl   Thank you!  I think the set-up will make it more fun to play with my pretties. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  I love your collection and your organization. 

@sprocketta   Thank you so much!  Last time I organized I collected items by brand name; each brand had a couple of shelves, etc.  This time I organized by product type within a brand (sometimes doubling up if there weren't many items per brand.)  I can't remember everything I have when I do my makeup (a sign of having too much if there ever was one,) so hopefully this will help.

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

told you nothing glamours @eshoe. Just my eyeshadows cause this took 2 hours & my back hurts! My MJ collection. If you want swatches, @Luvstravel, I'll be happy too., just let me know which palette. I got them all, I believe, except the lover. It was too light for me. I had to hide from the shadows, that's why different angles. Enjoy!

@sonnydee What a beautiful collection! I love the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palettes. They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing your amazing collection. You have given me some inspiration for some new purchases! 

Best,
Rebecca 

@sonnydee,

I'm beyond impressed with your Marc Jacobs Eyeshadows, Liners Collection! 

Just WOW!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow! @sonnydee

holy Marc Jacobs girl!! wow impressive...I mean wow!!!๐ŸŒŸ�...

holy Marc Jacobs girl!! wow impressive...I mean wow!!!๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ @sonnydee

Wow, your collection is mesmerizing @sonnydee. Looks like a you were able to get some great deals on the finds from TJMaxx. 

yeah @Mrose251. I managed to find most (except glam) of m...

yeah @Mrose251. I managed to find most (except glam) of my 3 pan palettes at tjmaxx/Marshall's. some of the 7 pan palettes too. (older ones that are now replaced) the new ones I either bought or purchased nib & unswatched from ebay/mercari. the big palettes, they were bought with the 25 off 50 coupons. its a lot but I didn't pay full price to many times ๐Ÿค‘

Re: yeah @Mrose251. I managed to find most (except glam) of m...

Thatโ€™s awesome you are able to find so many @sonnydee. The only Marc Jacobs makeup that I have run across so far at TJMaxx or Marshalls was a mini trio highliner set and a badly swatched Lolita No.7 palette that I easily passed on. Oh, plus empty boxes with no products inside. My local stores need to get it together๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Whoa @sonnydee, great Marc Jacobs collection!

Best,

Steph

Wow! So jealous of your Marc Beauty collection, you have some wonderful items!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ His products are so amazing! @sonnydee ๐Ÿ™‚

I love seeing your Marc Jacobs collection, @sonnydee!

@sonnydee 4B00E29A-6886-440F-9101-994E71882ED3.gif

I love your MJ collection! โค๏ธ Itโ€™s so beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is me! LOL That MJ collection is breathtaking!

What a great collection!

My eyes were a as big as saucers during this scroll-down @sonnydee...Iโ€™ve never tried his shadows but love the glosses and liners. This is seriously a lot of ๐Ÿ’—โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’– for MJ!!!! Gorgeous!

i didn't show the glosses, lippies, brushes, one highligh...

i didn't show the glosses, lippies, brushes, one highlighter I got. I like his shadows alot. I also got minis too. @eshoe

@sonnydee, that is a fabulous collection of Marc Jacobs....

@sonnydee, that is a fabulous collection of Marc Jacobs. Keeping the boxes is great and allows you to look through your collection easy. I wish I had the room. Thanks for taking time to take pics of your collection.

I keep the boxes as a another obstacle for my curious kid...

I keep the boxes as a another obstacle for my curious kiddos & to look thru my stash in a hurry esp with MJ palettes They all look the same. and have problems with the latches breaking. I have other collections, just thought I start off with a biggie! @Luvstravel
1 Reply
testing