cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you, @itsfi๐Ÿ˜Š my treasures are small but they are loved, lol! I grew up admiring that little pot,  so I am happy to have it in a place where I can admire it daily;)

@eshoe Soooo I mean, if you're ever in Canada and up for some organizing, I'm totally down ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž Great job!!! 

@GG84 itโ€™s called learning to work with and love small spaces๐Ÿ˜Š 

@eshoe Your collection is HEAVEN. Oh my god, I just want to reach through the screen and pet your brushes ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Lol @MissPuff my Saturday cleanings are a highlight of my week๐Ÿ˜„ I would like to branch out and try other brands, but I am so hung up on Surrattโ€™s squirrely softness!

This is so well organized @eshoe! Last night I realized that I needed to invest in some proper containers for my products instead have having a bunch of make-up bags and cases all over the place. You have inspired me! 

@ZakiyaBT after I posted this I thought, huh, where are all my lip and eye liners? Missing some palettes and lippies too, I think? I remembered they are in my train case and that is exactly why I bought the acrylic see-through organizers. I try to put some of my products on rotation in the acrylic case, kind of like how parents hide their kidsโ€™ toys and cycle them out every few weeks...the kids think they are getting new toys, I think I am getting new makeup-itโ€™s a win-win! 

Itโ€™s so true, I was envying everyone with the ND Gold palette and remembered I had a gold I loved already in my drawer. I found it and played around with it last night, yay for rediscovering a ๐Ÿ’—

@ZakiyaBT Literally me! I was just asking another BIC member how she organizes her cosmetics as I need ideas! So jealous of other peoples organizations.

Love your collection @eshoe  Drooling over it.

Lol well itโ€™s pretty humble compared to most other collections around here, @sprocketta. I think I am for the most part content with what I have an know what works, so I donโ€™t buy makeup often unless it looks/sounds really good. Which is often a side effect of being on here๐Ÿ˜‚

What an amazing collection @eshoe! I love the clear drawers, really makes it easy to grab what you need. ๐Ÿ™‚

Warmest regards,

Helen

They are great for under my sink, @HelenBT, as the lighting isnโ€™t the best there;) they are very helpful, especially when Iโ€™m in a hurry and remember a product I have, but donโ€™t know where it is๐Ÿ˜‰

hey I love your collection @eshoe I see some amazing prod...

hey I love your collection @eshoe I see some amazing products!!

Re: hey I love your collection @eshoe I see some amazing prod...

Ha thanks, @lmaster-nothing like your palette collection! That was quite something๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: hey I love your collection @eshoe I see some amazing prod...

Awww sweet @eshoe oh such great hobbies for us lol

@eshoe, great beauty collection! I see some of everything...

@eshoe, great beauty collection! I see some of everything, from Tarte to Chanel to Nars to YSL. Great brush collection also๐Ÿ™‚

@eshoe, I bought the PM minis when they first came out, b...

@eshoe, I bought the PM minis when they first came out, but felt bad you were still trying to purchase them and they kept going out of stock. I passed on the second minis, but if they happen to be in stock during the sale, I'll purchase them ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: @eshoe, great beauty collection! I see some of everything...

Thank you, @Luvstravel. Itโ€™s not the biggest but I always find looking at otherโ€™s collections intriguing! Btw did you ever get the PM lip trio? I check back every now and again, just in case.

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

How does the hoola bronzer brush work iv been thinking about it for a while

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Veronicalol22 I bought the Hoola bronzer to use for my face powder. I wanted a natural brush with a very light touch, and it works well for that purpose. I donโ€™t use it much anymore except for applying powder over my blush if I was too heavy-handed with my application. I like to keep my powder brush separate-using it only for powder so it stays completely free of color (even though I wash them weekly).

Can yโ€™all tell Iโ€™m a bit obsessed with Drunk Elephant and Sol de Janeiro?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

9BD68047-8515-4F0A-9308-48ED17DA0A85.jpeg

E3805666-EB03-4426-B218-43682E861721.jpeg

2 Replies
testing