cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I know exactly what you mean, itโ€™s so fun organize them!!! @Jessica42695 ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Jessica42695 Nice collection!! Love your cake stand!! Itโ€™s so pretty!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜ Cake stands give me life! Lol I love them for perfumes

@Jessica42695 awesome collection! What is the Mac powder with the tribal print? And I like your cake stand with the perfumes, I need to thrift one soon! 

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love cake stands, I got this one at Target in the dollar section for $3 but you just inspired me to get another one because the thrift stores have the best ones lol! Also, the Mac product is from their โ€œVibe Tribeโ€ collection from about a year ago. This is a blush in the color โ€œPainted Canyon.โ€ I got it when it was on sale on their website and I love it! I have one of the lipsticks too, it was a really good collection so I donโ€™t know why they put it on sale for so low but Iโ€™m happy they did! I think you can still get it on Poshmark and eBay and all that. They had really nice bronzers in this collection too. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Jessica42695

Wow!  You have quite a Collection of Everything!  Your drawers hold so much!

You seem to have it all organized very well!    ๐Ÿ™‚  I love your cake stand!

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m always trying new products, I love organizing it too

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Mine has slowly accumulated over the years, but last fall I started trying to round out my makeup more. I had maybe 5 palettes, some lip balm and mascara. ๐Ÿ˜„
And two of those palettes were one of a kind, self made. I'll show those in a sec.

Top shelf for skin care/nails. Bottom for makeup, samples and fragrance. I don't have a ton of room to mess with but I'm happy with this.Top shelf for skin care/nails. Bottom for makeup, samples and fragrance. I don't have a ton of room to mess with but I'm happy with this.LOL I get given mask sheets often, even though I have blank sheets for my own. It's something I use for stress relief - self care - so a couple of friends also started using them and bring me some. I also have ordered and get some free with orders.LOL I get given mask sheets often, even though I have blank sheets for my own. It's something I use for stress relief - self care - so a couple of friends also started using them and bring me some. I also have ordered and get some free with orders.This. I am incredibly proud of. I had pigments for the longest time, but last year, finally broke them out and created these. They're one of a kind, I don't plan on ever going into production, but they're very nice. Excellent quality.This. I am incredibly proud of. I had pigments for the longest time, but last year, finally broke them out and created these. They're one of a kind, I don't plan on ever going into production, but they're very nice. Excellent quality.All of my many pigments and glitters. These are raw pigments, not sold by a makeup company but by a pigment/cosmetics formulation company. I love this tote <3All of my many pigments and glitters. These are raw pigments, not sold by a makeup company but by a pigment/cosmetics formulation company. I love this tote โค๏ธWhile I was making them.While I was making them.Part of the process up close. Pigments with pressed shadows.Part of the process up close. Pigments with pressed shadows.Some swatches from it. And yes, that is a red/green color shift that's usually popular. The pigment's name is Chameleon fine.Some swatches from it. And yes, that is a red/green color shift that's usually popular. The pigment's name is Chameleon fine.

That is my collection thus far. It seems to still be growing ๐Ÿ˜„
Oh! Almost forgot to mention, there is a spray bottle in front of the middle drawers on my makeup shelf. That's my solution to fallout/too powdery powder cosmetics, like eyeshadows, etc. It has some ingredients to help the binding and slip of it. So if I don't like how something applies, then I'll spritz it, leave it out with a paper towel over it and let it dry. You can also repair broken shadows and stuff that way. (Or just with 91% isopropyl alcohol.) Ha! LOL sorry I got kind of wordy and more with tips than "Hey here's my collection." 

Wow!   Great collection!   I am super impressed by all those pigments and the swatches are lovely! @MistBerry โค๏ธ

@Tamara76
Thank you so much!

How interesting that you make your own shadow from pigment @MistBerry!

@MistBerry,

Making your own eyeshadows from pigment looks fascinating! 

Thank you for showing us this and your swatches!

@tsavorite
It's quite fun! Also, to me, really relaxing as it takes concentration and you get to stare at beautiful colors.

You're quite welcome!

@MistBerry, I love your homemade shadows and palettes!  They're beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

@curlychiquitaThank you!

@MistBerry. Beautiful collection.  Awesome job making the shadows!

Thank you, @Nikkihas3girls 

@MistBerry  I love the red/green pigment and the second to last one... that turquoise-ish one.

Thank you! @veronika23

@MistBerry,

Your self-made eyeshadows are so beautiful!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite !

1 Reply
testing