cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@BohoBeauty1313 You have quite the collections!!!

@BohoBeauty1313 You have quite the collections!!!

Re: @BohoBeauty1313 You have quite the collections!!!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Beautiful collection @BohoBeauty1313. And so well organized!

This collection is ah-mazing! Super organized as well which makes it even better ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ 

What a beautiful collection, @BohoBeauty1313!  I love how you've organized it!

Thank you so much! I am so addicted to makeup. I canโ€™t help myself. Truth be told, I actually need more shelves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol. 

@BohoBeauty1313 That is an impressive collection and so well organized!!

proxy.gif

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m pretty proud of my collection.... unfortunately my credit card isnโ€™t very happy with it though ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Welcome @BohoBeauty1313!  Great collection!  You've certainly found the right group... we are all makeup obsessed here!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Most my friends think itโ€™s crazy how much I own so Iโ€™m glad I have this group to share with now!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

@BohoBeauty1313  you are in good company here! No judgement! ๐Ÿ™‚  Actually we enable each other a lot ๐Ÿ˜„

Also plenty of great threads with various topics as well.  Here's a thread with links to various active threads in the community. Hope you find other threads you like!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Thank you for the info. I never really posted before until this group. It was my first post. Iโ€™m looking forward to becoming more involved in the community here and making new makeup addicted friends... 

admitedly though I do intend on halting my buying for a while- which is going to kill me ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I am looking to buy my dream home and my credit cards is not happy with me at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I cannot even begin to explain how hard it was not to buy the festival collection from Too Faced when it launched. *sighs*. 

@BohoBeauty1313  well there's a thread to help you with a no buy as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

That is a beautiful collection... thinking some of it will end up on sale though. Seems a lot of new LE products end up on sale lately.

@BohoBeauty1313 Holy moly!! Iโ€™m just drooling over here! Haha! Never been more jealous of a makeup collection in my life! What fantastic organization! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

Awww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š itโ€™s a work in progress ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I intend for it to continue to grow!! I wish I shared better photos though really showing everything but I guess these pictures show a good amount anyway. Lol. 

@BohoBeauty1313 If you ever start a YouTube channel, please do a "Palette Librarian" series ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ

Idk if I could do YouTube ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Iโ€™m a tad camera shy. Lol. Plus I donโ€™t know the first thing about making a video & editing it so it is decent enough for YouTube. Honestly though sometimes I wish I could do it. Iโ€™d love to share different eye looks I create or lip looks or even my facial cleansing and care routines. But Iโ€™m not a professionally trained makeup artists either so idk if it would fly with people. It would be fun though. Plus doing a video on creating your own makeup library would be so fun! ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Ohhhhh - I love your collection, @BohoBeauty1313!   So smart that you kept the packaging from all of your palettes!  They look so pretty on the shelves - like books! โค๏ธ  You definitely found the right group of people! โค๏ธ

I rarely throw away the packaging. I prefer to keep them in their as it helps keep the pallets free of any dust and helps to keep them more organized I think. I just purchased a pretty nail polish wrack so Once I assembled it and organize it Iโ€™ll have to post that too. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

Ohhhhh - Can't wait to see your nail polish, too! โค๏ธ   @BohoBeauty1313

4 Replies
testing