cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@heartsmyface Oohhh now this is exciting!! June will be here before we know it. I mean, January basically just flew by lol. Hubby has been very well trained about being sensitive to release dates ๐Ÿ˜› 

Aw I wish I could say it was training.  I was actually pretty devastated on the two holiday release dates in Japan 2017 because there were serious lineups everywhere and sold out signs at most of the counters.  We went running around to all the counters we knew of to try to find the Lunasol Christmas collection with no luck.  We did manage to snag the Jill Staurt holiday collection at the third location we went to.  We have a game plan for this year.  Divide and conquer!  @Mcakes

@heartsmyface wow stunning collection!! I think I'd not want to leave my house If I had that much of JS items and play all day with makeup Lol! Dream collection!! 

Thank you for sharing!!

@mezzotown88  Ha, I do spend a large amount of time sitting around in the Leah Lair:). 

Beautiful collection @heartsmyface! Wow!

So weird I thought I had commented on this... and had hearted the posts surrounding it... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

@veronika23  Wait what?  I think you may have?  Yeah Iโ€™m pretty sure I responded to you too.  Iโ€™m now doubting myself. 

Well at least I'm not crazy if you think I also commented... strange... @heartsmyface

So pretty! When I saw all the Jill Stuart in Japan, I was a. It oberwjelmend and couldnโ€™t pick anything! @heartsmyface

ETA: Omg, my autocorrect is out of control! oberwjelmend sounds like an IKEA item.

Awww, yeah, itโ€™s a lot of shininess and is a bit hard to focus, all while trying to stay out of other peopleโ€™s ways.  I have to try to behave so I have money to spend at all the other shops throughout our trips so (normally and not this fall) I try to limit myself to two or three items per visit. @sister13

Anonymous Insider

Jill Stuart products are amazing - great colors and their packaging is beautiful.  Stunning collection @heartsmyface!

They are and they smell so nice too!  @Anonymous

@heartsmyface,

Your Jill Stuart Collection is just beautiful!   

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  Just for you, hereโ€™s most of the skin and haircare I have and one of three towel sets:). The towels have rhinestones so iโ€™m scared to use them.  Iโ€™m one of those ladies with the untouchable towels๐Ÿ˜‚  The nail polishes, bags and other random stuff will follow eventually:)

A3BE7E6C-333B-4420-81D4-F5E84C0C3894.jpeg

@heartsmyface Beautiful!!( love your JS towels)

Thanks:). If they werenโ€™t so hard to come by I would try using them to see how hardy the glued on rhinestones are.  @mezzotown88

@heartsmyface do you know where to get these?Unfortunately, I don't have time to travel all the way to japan to get JS and laduree des marveilleuses makeup.etc..:( 

I only know of one shop in Omotesando Hills Tokyo that sells Jill Stuart housewares and they appeared to be phasing them out a bit on my last visit.  As for the makeup, you can try Rakutan or yesstyle maybe... @mezzotown88

Your collection is so beautiful @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜โค

Ahh, more beauties!  @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface,

This is incredible!  I can't imagine your whole collection together! 

Jill Stuart thanks you!

I love your beautiful, un-useable towels.  They do look good as backdrops in your photos!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Ohhhh nice!

testing