cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

I have no doubt you will soon, @Shosh85. I wear Natasha Denona on special occasions. Needless to say, when I pull out these shadows, they never fail to bring me back to some of the best times of my life. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Hi @darlyndar,

Love Love LOVE your Natasha Denona collection!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

Thank you @RaquelBT! Theyโ€™re my babies! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Beautiful collection!!! Iโ€™m green with envy ๐Ÿ˜‰ (masking with Eradikate so I am bright green, anyway). What a wonderful blessing to have such a lovely assortment! Looks fun!

Thank you @Amysreviews! Iโ€™m overjoyed and grateful to have such a growing collection. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

My current vanity setup! Iโ€™m forever rearranging and reorganizing. Follow me on Instagram @ samsmakeupaddiction for more makeup pics ๐Ÿ’‹

@samkeaysxo,

This is so pretty!  I also love your lipstick painting!  I like your organizing!  ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

beautiful set up @samkeaysxo - i love that lipstick picture!

Thank you!

@samkeaysxo, I love your lipstick art!

@samkeaysxo, I love your lipstick art!

RE: @samkeaysxo, I love your lipstick art!

Thanks !!

@samkeaysxo I love the lipstick picture and the shelves you have on the walls. Beautiful set-up๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you! Iโ€™m constantly changing what to put on the shelves honestly. But I think I like this way

@samkeaysxo what a pretty vanity!

Thank you!! Ive worked hard on finding everything to make it look how I want it to. Next is a big hollywood style light up mirror with bulbs all around it!

This is perfect @samkeaysxo. So nicely organized!

Thank you! I hate messes, i always try and keep it clean and tidy ๐Ÿ™‚ constantly reorganizing it and moving things around though!

Fabulous organization, as always, @samkeaysxo!!!  I love your Moschino Bear on the little shelf and the reflection of your bags in your mirror! โค๏ธ

Thank you!! And I actually didnโ€™t mean to get the reflection of the bags in the shot but I like it a lot too ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Since I don't go out for NYE, I decided to play with makeup! This is my palette collection. There are a few that I have my eye on for next year, but seeing everything laid out makes me think I should stop buying palettes!1231171743-1.jpg

It was really hard to get this shot! Some of these smell tasty enough that my dog was trying to lick them!It was really hard to get this shot! Some of these smell tasty enough that my dog was trying to lick them!

14 Replies
testing