cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Just finished my Becca Light Chasers collection! I have a...

@Tamara76 It's a shame there was no holiday vault option, but I ended up getting most for the sale price so it worked out โ„๏ธ

That second photo is nice.  @fieldsofclover

@heartsmyface Thanks, phone camera ftw! The bottom right is actually jade but it would only photograph purple, which was kind of fun.

@fieldsofclover wow what a collection!!  love the setup!!

@mezzotown88 Thanks! Storing them for daily use isn't nearly as attractive-looking so I had to do this at least once!

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

This is a video of mine but it sure shows a ton of my collection overall ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG girl!  I love this so much @jesscheems Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you! It was fun to film โค๏ธ 

That was such a fun and detailed video @jesscheems! Whereโ€™s the best place to order Milani in Canada?

@Beadshopgirl Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Well dot ca. I love that website!! The Real Canadian Superstore carries Milani too but if you don't want to deal with picked-through/tampered-with product I highly suggest that website instead. FTBBeauty online used to carry Milani too but she went out of business =(

Thanks so much @jesscheems! I havenโ€™t purchased yet from well.ca, but I keep meaning to take a closer look!

@jesscheems,

I so enjoyed this video! I will want to watch it again, because it's fascinating to see how you have organized your makeup and skincare.  You have done a great job.

Thanks for giving us the tour!

@tsavorite I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much!! It took planning for sure but I am so happy with the end result. Thanks for watching and for all the compliments โค๏ธ

OmG!  With travel and general business, I have been away from BIC for a few days, so Iโ€™m 

just now seeing your new avi!   Love it!๐Ÿ˜Š.  @jesscheems

@Tamara76 Ya!! @Beadshopgirl did such a good job!! โค๏ธ I love it as well =D

@jesscheemsYou really have a gift for organizing!  As a side note, I thought those were bundt cakes on your dresser at :14. lol

Thanks so much! I was super excited when I got the room to do this last Summer! I actually was in disbelief and so incredibly happy. 

OH LOL @Ispend2much6 My pumpkins? Haha that's hilarious!!! Ya I suppose you never know right- a girl might get hungry while caking all that makeup on โค๏ธ 

@jesscheems Girl!  I love this video - Makeup organization is one of my favorite things!

Your vanity is goals!!!  I'm totally subbed to your channel and I'm going to catch up on your videos soon! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Thanks so much!! โค๏ธ I actually changed up a couple things after this video lol. I put my highlight palettes in a larger drawer and realized I should have done that in the first place.  I LOVE watching how others organize their vanity areas. It's super fun to watch. 

I'm actually in the midst of editing another video right now. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@jesscheems  Thanks for posting, these are one of my favorite types of videos. The perfect video to watch before I go to bed. ๐Ÿ™‚

@darkiceis Aww sweet! I personally love these sorts of videos myself so I'm quite flattered you enjoyed mine. Glad I could entertain you lol โค๏ธ

2 Replies
testing