cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

i love the honey one too! It's not that popular anymore but it's still a great light sweet scent

Anonymous Insider

First, I saw your nail polish collection @Jessyuan and was impressed.  Then I saw your perfume collection - nice!  They both are great!

Love Deborah Lippmann nail polishes!

Thanks! DL and butter london have some of my favorite quality polishes!

I love your collections!  I also love collecting nail polish and perfume!!! โค๏ธ  @Jessyuan

You've got tons of pretty nail polish colors @Jessyuan

Thanks! I'm looking forward to adding more holo and glitter colors soon!

Anonymous Insider

Yaaaaay glitter nails!

Todayโ€™s collection, Besame Beauty. I am obsessed with red lipsticks and I adore the vintage colors and style of this brand!

In addition to the lipsticks and lip liners Swatches below, I have the foundation stick (great match and coverage but melts off in the FL heat), and the translucent powders in vanilla, vanilla chai, violet, and the mini in roseIn addition to the lipsticks and lip liners Swatches below, I have the foundation stick (great match and coverage but melts off in the FL heat), and the translucent powders in vanilla, vanilla chai, violet, and the mini in rose

Top to bottom: Besame red, Blood red, Noir red, Merlot, Cherry red, Victory red, American Beauty, Red Velvet, Red Hot Red, and Snow White Red. Lip liner in Cerise (L) and Red (R)Top to bottom: Besame red, Blood red, Noir red, Merlot, Cherry red, Victory red, American Beauty, Red Velvet, Red Hot Red, and Snow White Red. Lip liner in Cerise (L) and Red (R)

I love the line overall, but I canโ€™t tell the difference in the lip liners, still they are great at keeping the lipsticks in place.  

Anonymous Insider

Love Besame, @LCResz! Their packaging is always adorable.  They know how to do red lippies that's for sure!  Beautiful collection!

Besame is just sooooo beautiful!   And I have to tell you, your swatches are so precise and fabulous - I make such a mess when I swatch... ๐Ÿ˜‰   @LCResz

Beautiful @LCResz!

@LCResz beautiful collection! I love red lipsticks too. How do you like their translucent powders? 

@CakesCakes Their translucent powders are great setting powders, leaves you looking matte but not flat. My favorite is the violet powder, it brightens up my yellow-undertone skin so that I donโ€™t look sallow when I donโ€™t feel like wearing a full face of primer and foundation and all the rest. 

@LCResz Thanks! Iโ€™ve had my eye on them. 

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@LCResz these colours are beautiful, Iโ€™ve really been wanting to try Besame cosmetics, theyโ€™re so classic have gorgeous packaging

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@bakeamuffin The lipstick formulas are really classic, kinda waxy but not cheap feeling at all. I find them to be comfortable to wear, but they take some work to get them to apply evenly. However, once on these lipsticks arenโ€™t budging!

Re: RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Thanks so much for the feedback @LCResz I want them so bad ๐Ÿ˜

I also pulled together my Tarte collection over the weekend - I had a lot more than I realized! โค๏ธ  I think the Swamp Queen palette is still my favorite! 

tarte1jpg.jpg

tarte2.jpg

RE: Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Donโ€™t blame you! Great collection

Awesome! It looks like it's been well loved ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!   @Kim888

Well-loved, indeed!  Did the fingerprints all over the mirrors give it away?  LOL!   I didn't realize they were so bad until after I posted the pic here - Oh well! โค๏ธ

2 Replies
testing