cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Hello, beauties!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

We had a fabulous collection thread on the old BT that didn't seem to migrate over to BIC and since I love looking at collections, I thought I'd start a new thread.

This is a space to share your beauty collections - makeup, lipstick, nail polish, perfume, whatever you've got!

I'll start off with a few of my collections.๐Ÿ’—

Pat McGrath:eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-05-3210PM.jpeg

Too Faced:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-51-29-7650PM.jpeg

Melt, Huda Beauty, MAC:

eZy Watermark_10-07-2023_12-52-38-9260PM.jpeg

Can't wait to see yours!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Re: RE: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

@Mcakes Amazed by this collection ....really...

at first I thought it was only one picture but when I opened the spoliers more and more eyeshadow collections just kept coming up... thought it would never end ๐Ÿ˜Anyway I've never seen a collection this big. Hope you enjoy them ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@mezzotown88 Oh the spoiler pictures are just some of the palettes opened up ๐Ÿ˜„ I grouped them by brand. As you can see I love the Smashbox Master Class so much that I backed it up ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes That Moschino bear though.. so glorious! Mine is always just sitting on my dresser as a decor piece. I need to use it more LOL

It really is just such a gem @myumew ! I need to bring myself to use it too ๐Ÿ˜› 

What a great collection! The moschino little bag is so cute

Thanks @Kim888! I'm blown away by the quality for the Moschino collection shadows! 

@Mcakes,

Wow!  Such a good collection!  Tons of very nice palettes!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite

Beautiful collection @Mcakes! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have you tried the moschino bear yet? I see he is still living in his box!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! I have swatched the bear but haven't used it on the eyes yet. I just can't bear to part with this packaging (see what I did there?) ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes I love a good pun! Ooops...I threw away my bearโ€™s box, but the packaging is awfully cute. I really like the shadows, although I have only used it a few times because I donโ€™t want to use it up!

I totally understand @PrettyPaint! I tend to rotate my palettes to preserve them. I'm not the type to want to pan a palette lol. 

OMG!   Awesome collection!   @Mcakes 

Eyeshadow palettes are my favorite thing to look at (besides highlighters and perfume minis and mini anything, really!)  I love this! โค๏ธ

Lol yes, mini anything is super cute ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you @Tamara76, my husband was actually surprised when I showed him this is all I had. We both thought I had more. Time to shop? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mcakes  Anytime is a good time to shop!  LOL! โค๏ธ

Re: Show Me Your Beauty Collections!๐Ÿ’—

Here is my highlighter collection from July (ish) - It has grown since then, but I still thought I would share:

highlight collection.jpg

Also, I gathered up most of my powder highlights for a photoshoot a few weeks ago:

IMG_3053.JPGIMG_3052.JPGIMG_3051.JPG

Good Lord.

I may have a slight highlight addiction.... @ElleElleG โค๏ธ

Perhaps a little @Tamara76 .... like this much๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

Lol!  @ElleElleG ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Tamara76 1. Freaking amaaaaaaazing collection. Like seriously girl you are #goals 2. How do you feel about the Charlotte Tilbury bar of gold? Worth the hype? 3. What is your favorite brush for highlighting? I have a ton but I feel like I never can get it the way the makeup gurus do when I put it on myself. I have fans, I have done brushes etc. there has to be a perfect brush... any advice is appreciated!

testing