Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Should I invest in RMS Lip2Cheek or stick with Bite Beauty Multisticks?

I've been toying around with trying out RMS beauty products, but I'm not ready to splurge on their Lip2Cheek. I've used the Bite Beauty Multisticks before and they're great and also a bit more affordable than RMS. Have you tried RMS products before and what're your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

BTW: I have combo/light-med skin with I'm guessing yellow undertones. 

Re: Should I invest in RMS Lip2Cheek or stick with Bite Beauty Multisticks?

I'm also looking into natural, non powder blushes. But, do they (RMS, Lilah B, etc) show up on deeper tones? And, does it matter what kind of foundation you wear? Finally, do they transfer or expose your pores? Thank you!

@libbster I prefer the bite beauty multi stick. While the rms beauty lip 2 cheek are pretty and give a nice flush, I find them more difficult to blend than the multi stick and while the multi stick is more of a cream to powder feeling the rms beauty is stickier. I find I can only really use the rms lip 2 cheek on my face on no make up days. Additionally, since it's in a pot the rms one is not as sanitary as the bite beauty one. 

Thanks so much for your detailed comparisons! I agree with the sanitary issues for RMS, and generally speaking, products in pots aren’t really my fav, which I think is why I’m drawn toward the bite beauty sticks more. 

@libbster I have both and have pale skin. The Bite sticks...

@libbster I have both and have pale skin. The Bite sticks are more powdery and pigmented. Like there's only 3 shades that I wear in multusticks. RMS lip to cheek is more creamy and dewy. I use almost all RMS now and find the pots last forever. The coconut oil has antibacterial properties. I have not had one turn rancid on me. I would say the RMS lipsticks are more comparable in finish...I have used those on both lips and cheeks
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing