Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Setting Spray

Need suggestions for a brand new setting spray. I hate the one I'm using its just not doing the trick.

RE: Setting Spray

I am a makeup artist (for Sephora) and have been freelancing for almost ten years and my favorite setting spray is for sure the Makeup Forever Mist and Fix.. I use it on all my brides/bridesmaids and prom girls etc. and they always tell me how well their makeup lasted throughout an event

Re: Setting Spray

I've had great luck with the Gerard Cosmetics setting spray. The Lemongrass scent is SO refreshing!

The Urban Decay All Nighter is excellent. A more cost eff...

The Urban Decay All Nighter is excellent. A more cost effective but still fantastic setting spray is the Nyx Matte Setting Spray.

What finish are you looking for? I like Caudalie Beauty Elixir for a healthy glow.

Anonymous Insider

tatcha dewy or luminous mists.

tatcha dewy or luminous mists.

@mollom I second @gatonegro recommendation of Urban Decay De-Slick - It was my most beloved product until recently, when....

....I discovered the new Too Faced Peaches and Cream Mattifying Setting Spray recommended by @gonerogue  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

A third spray I really like is Volition Beauty Oil Control Mattifying Mist:

https://www.sephora.com/product/oil-control-mattifying-mist-P421949

Good luck!!!!

I love using the urban decay de-slick oil control setting spray! Works wonders 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing