Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

September Rewards Bizaar 2017

Hello everyone! I'm sure you've seen the email that was sent out that made my heart skip a beat! For one of the 1,000 point rewards is the 2016 Hourglass Ambient Edit Palette! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ in the email they stated that all rewards are posted on tuesdays and Thursday's from 9-5pst. I'm a working woman so I can't sit on my Sephora app on my phone and refresh every few minutes. Hoping someone could give me the day of the month this will launch? Thanks loves! 

Re: September Rewards Bizaar 2017

I've been surprised by how nonchalantly some of the customer service reps have been brushing it off like no biggie happens all the time just try again next week. 

Did anyone that snag the too faced reward actually receive theirs ? (P S o was lucky enough to get it but lasership marked it delievered on Sunday n nada so I'm very angry)

Does anyone have details about what will be available this month in the usa? Im debating whether or not to stalk today around noon lol

I Always get the email after the drop so I have to watch...

I Always get the email after the drop so I have to watch for the drop to see if it is something I like. Curse you Sephora!

RE: Re: September Rewards Bizaar 2017

An email will go out close to time drop, sucks some gets it before and others afterwards

Re: RE: Re: September Rewards Bizaar 2017

I have never received an email like that, I do get the one that shows me all reward items for the entire month but I dont recall getting one recently so I wasnt sure if someone else maybe did! @BlessedGoddess

Re: RE: Re: September Rewards Bizaar 2017

Yes that's the email that usually says the featured brand and rewards for the month

RE: September Rewards Bizaar 2017

So I redeemed for te too faced but fricking lasership sucks and marked my boxed delivered but nothing left at my front door on a fricking Sunday. Why does Sephora ship with these morons ??? Ugh those who redeemed it enjoy

Too Faced fan!!! The peach set is available now.  It just let me added in my cart.  PS I didnt try to check out since i dont want it ... but go go go if you want it

Are you sure? Its sold out now 

@Sophiaaax3 yeah they sell out in minutes, if not seconds ๐Ÿ˜ž

The same thing happened to me with the hourglass. Right at 12 I had it in my cart and it wouldn't let me check out! so disappointing 

Please change the title of the thread to 'bazaar' instead of 'bizaar'...:):):)

RE: September Rewards Bizaar 2017

This just went up in rewards bazaar!

Now i understand why everyone gets so angry. Im livid. I missed out on hourglass and was sad cuz it was my own fault, however now I got the too faced reward right when it released and the app wouldnt let me check out! Kept saying my basket was expired and to reopen it? Nothing would work! Not even on desktop! And finally it showed as sold out after I tried literally 15ish times.

Come on sephora... what is this?!?

Yup!! I think they need to fix that bug.  If the reward is OOS then the page should say so instead just let us clicking check out.  Ugg!!!

Exact same thing happened to me.

@sabrinas I tried posting ASAP because of the Hourglass debacle. I managed to get this one but I legit read the description AFTER I pulled the trigger because I love Too Faced. The Sephora Highlighter set looked good too. 

Totally agree I place the reward in my cart and click placed order and it said error item is out of stock, it's not even 12:01 and it was sold out!!

I wasn't able to get it, either. Literally mashing the "Place Order button" and suddenly it is "out of stock" and I have to refresh my basket.

I could go get the sephora reward, but for 1000 points it is only worth $30?? Come on.

I did manage to get one of the Origins rewards and guess what? It came broken and missing pieces. I was re-funded the points but this is ridiculous. 

I'm seriously considering switching over to Ulta and not coming back. This reward system is a joke and honestly insulting with the amount of money I spend at this business. 

279 Replies
testing