Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora same day delivery/pickup

Does Sephora still do their same day delivery and pickup??

Re: Sephora same day delivery/pickup

Hi @beautybysophia & @gonerogue,

For same day in store pick up - This option is available at six of our retail locations. To enjoy this new shopping experience, you must be within a 30 mile radius of one of our participating locations and have access to an iPhone with our updated Sephora iOS app. If available to you, you will see a banner that says "Sephora SameDay". Once you click the banner, a new window will appear giving you the option to enter your information prior to viewing the store's stock availability. Please feel free to send me a private message if you need assistance with anything. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

can I order items and pick up store

Hi @acas107,

We do not have a buy online, pick up in-store service at this time. I'm sorry about that!

Best regards,

Laurie

Seems elitist. "Must have...." Sephora "must have" a way to stay in business without the money of those who don't fit their exclusive and elitist criterias. BOPIS retail programs are effective, and it is stupid that a low cost common sense service like buy online with in store pick up "isn't offered to busy shoppers in 2018, with as many locations as Sephora has. Most Sephoras are off the beaten path, and time is a major factor, not what phone or app downloads I have smh. Offering this service can save time for women who have upcoming shopping trips planned nearby. They can upsell me once I get there or whatever helps you feel better. 

It's not elitist. It has to do with operations and logistics for retail order fulfillment. That is a huge undertaking, esp. for a large retail and e-commerce operation like Sephora. If it does well in the few stores, it would probably roll out to more.

RE: Re: Sephora same day delivery/pickup

Thank you so much!! 😊

Re: RE: Re: Sephora same day delivery/pickup

Hi @beautybysophia & @gonerogue,

I just wanted to let you guys know that we stopped doing this recently! Please let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@RaquelBT good to know! Thank you ☺️

@gonerogue - You're welcome! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

@beautybysophia I’ve only heard of this being done at certain locations so it would be best to just call your local store and ask directly just in case they don’t do it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing