Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Sephora Sale

Are you guys planning to buy something from this sale?? ๐Ÿง Or already shortlisted the products to buy ๐Ÿ˜ or Already bought?? ๐Ÿ˜ 

Re: Sephora Sale

I just bought a lot of new makeup, but I recently just got into it again and I have been having a lot of fun watching makeup tutorials and practicing new looks. I really want to try Diors backstage quad pallette in glitz, and benefits eyebrow kit i forget what it's called.

Yeah i love that one too but Iโ€™m kinda confuse shall i just test the mini versions or full size product ones 

Yes. Definitely the new Pat McGrath eyeshadow palette.

Hi @LTIWANA ! You might enjoy this thread: Holiday Shopping Advice Thread: Whatโ€™s in your basket? That's where folks have been posting planned holiday sale purchases and asking for shopping/gift advice. ๐Ÿ™‚ Feel free to share what you plan to buy! 

I placed an order last night and might do an order pickup purchase soon at a local Sephora. 

Thanks for the suggestion and i will for sure checkout the thread

@LTIWANA I've purchased tons of make-up, brushes, and skin care products over the last six months.  So I decided to only pick up a few things.  Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Eye Prep & Setโ„ข Deep Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL.. I also picked up a few Christmas gifts.  

Me too๐Ÿ˜ I have bought so much stuff and because of my instagram page and YouTube channel Iโ€™m always on the go to buy latest launches and now when this sale is happening Iโ€™m confused to pick products  ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

@LTIWANA Iโ€™m waiting for the Santa gift exchange draw to order stuff but I donโ€™t have anything but the new Patrick Ta face gloss on my list. 

Thatโ€™s cool โค๏ธ I went today to check some advent calendars but they are all online and store was crazy busy so walked away and now planned to go Monday after Halloween โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing